Wizard Death Prevention

As I near level 99 and get higher and higher, I’m having more and more trouble surviving at high EPs. Thus, I’d like to ask what the most common/best strategies are to improve my durability. Mana shield and tons of points into mana? Are there other viable options?

Short Answer:
Cosmic Power (5), Blood Magic (5), Plague (5), All Points into Intelligence, some life/mana leech, high damage output.

My tag-along wizard (literally just runs with my warrior for shits and giggles) has 12m EHP with absolutely attrocious gear (has one Nadroji I was lucky to get, plagued from one item, blood magic from one item, and a couple pieces of Cosmic Power gear). Would be infinitely higher if I had +4 all sets instead of just +2 and/or better affixes. His gear literally has several empty sockets and he is still nigh unkillable on EP8 lvl 400+

Aromor rating…this is it!!! You must have over 30k to survive floors 200+ on ep8. Plagued with 200+ points on health is great.

Well, wizards don’t get much out of health (compared to their Warrior breathren) which is why I recommend using Blood Magic so you get the dual benefits of turning int into HP while still getting the All Resist from the points in it… Also, Armor works in tandem with All Resist – you’ll want to have comparable amounts of both to best increase your survival… again, wizards get a lot of All Resist from pumping Int so you may not need any on gear, but don’t forget about it when making decisions.

Lastly (and again) you really only “need” enough health to survive a few seconds. This isn’t the kind of game where your health should be slowly dwindling to nothing with you dying 10 seconds after you were last at full health. If that’s happening you need to increase your leech or your damage output because who needs 100,000,000 EHP when a pack of monsters can only do 1,000,000 per second and you can leech that back in a single attack with a big enough pack of enemies? Just go with 5,000,000 EHP and use all the slots you free up pumping your damage so you keep that pool full constantly and are also cutting through monsters like butter.

@Zeirham
why did you only get back now? :smiley:
i think you are the other ‘diieter’ diieter is talking about… :smiley:

How u guys access to ep8 300+ floor? How to increase the ep after floor 200?

Search option is your best friend !
Also finding some manners and a little respect by not hijacking threads with tard questions that have been asked and answered countless times before !

this guy, again!!:x

Ok, i wont argue with tart kids, thx

[quote=“andrielley”]@Zeirham
i think you are the other ‘diieter’ diieter is talking about… :smiley:[/quote]

Yep, like this guy, he’s good at theorycrafting too, but I was talking about something else, I would like to have a “pro warrior” and a “pro rogue” on the forum :stuck_out_tongue:
Sometimes, people ask questions about these classes and I’m not mastering them yet :smile:

Ok thanks guys! I guess I’ll keep an eye out for these pieces. On a semi-related note, are traps supposed to ignore my mana shield?

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“andrielley”]@Zeirham
i think you are the other ‘diieter’ diieter is talking about… :smiley:[/quote]

Yep, like this guy, he’s good at theorycrafting too, but I was talking about something else, I would like to have a “pro warrior” and a “pro rogue” on the forum :stuck_out_tongue:
Sometimes, people ask questions about these classes and I’m not mastering them yet :smile:[/quote]

i hope centra will be back too… he’s main is rogue right? hope he can share some light on builds for rogue…

I need 10.000.000 gold pls
And unlimited cheats

[quote=“zhed”]I need 10.000.000 gold pls
And unlimited cheats[/quote]
Inappropriate

10 million gold is easy peasy with gold find challenge maps!

Try bloodmagic and synergy mythic, if you are a summoner. With a big enough mana pool command will return more life than its cost.