[WIZARD] Incredible Twister build - Who want a piece of me?

Hello guys.
Today I want to show you my favorite wizard build which uses GAUNTLET as main weapon and TWISTER as main skill.

Why twister?
Pros:

• Incredible damage, you can 1-twister-KO almost everythings at EP 8 (include last boss at EP 8)
  • Low cooldown
  • Large area
  • Pull enemies
  • Stun enemies
    Cons:
  • Boring because of being godlike
  • Slow movement (comparing to ORB-teleport)

NOTE:Before you continue reading this, make sure you are lv99 or at least beat the last boss and can spend hours to reroll the affixes as well as searching for the items needed.

1. Searching for epic affix %LUCK items:

• ID all the loots you get and look for epic %LUCK affixes
    (use ENCHANT system to get the affix if you have money to spend)
  • Upload your game (If you don’t want to waste much money for rerolling)
  • Reroll until you get 50%LUCK
    Example:

You should have 400%LUCK on equips + 100% on bonus + 175% on EP 8 + ~30%LUCK on pet (if you get one) = 700%LUCK

Note: As you see above, there are items which has both epic %LUCK and normal %LUCK affix. You can only get them from loots. My suggestion: after killing the last boss, you will be asked if you want to go to main menu, select CANCEL then enter the portal again, you will be at the boss room. Do it repeatly to farm items and golds.

2. Perfect rerolling:

I prefer this topic: Easier method for Perfect-Re-rolling.
With 700% LUCK, you can easily get epic affixes, but it still takes a while so be patient.

GAUNTLET:

• Get gauntlet at floor 5
  • Disenchant/Enchant/Upload/Download until you get all 6 affixes above.
  • Upload your game
  • Reroll 6 epic affixes until you get desired stats

ROBE:

• Get robe /w Focus talent at floor 11
  • %reduce cooldown for more twisters

AMULET:

• Get amulet /w Empower talent at floor 31
  • %reduce cooldown for more twisters

BRACER:

• I use this because it is Bracer and it has GLASSCANNON
  • Found at last boss stage.
  • The last affix is random. I refer %crit chance

HAT:

• GLASSCANNON ftw
  • Found at last boss stage.
  • The last affix is random. I refer %crit damage (to max crit damage)

RING:

• The best ring ever. It has %freezing, storm proc and FROSTBITE which add dmg to chilled enemy
  • The ring’s talent is random, Im still looking for MAGNIFY talent
  • Found at last boss stage. (rare)

NOTE 1: Get a pet which has both mp leech and hp leech to solve mp, hp problem.
In my opinion, my best pet’s stats are +MP, Reduce cooldown, mp leech, hp leech, crit damage.

NOTE 2: Glasscannon and empower will reduce your HP to 1, so you will want to use Mana shield usually

My overall stats

Nice xD my build is mainly defensive and my twists are 2.33m max xD

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI G610-U15 mediante Tapatalk

I’m also using this stuff since ages, but you forgot 2-3 things :

On your build you’re not using any “twister proc” (the ring got “storm proc”), So i wonder how u can get your twister with this build

Also if you’re using glasscanon u’ve to mention in the “cons” that you have something like 1k HP no more, and even if you’re full mana (using bracer to get shield and convert mana into health) it’s a 2-shot at floor 200 and 200+

Nice rerolling tho, almost perfect pieces :smile:

Uh he gets twister with his gauntlet? XD

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI G610-U15 mediante Tapatalk

to Diieter: Twister is gauntlet’s 2nd skill. The “Storm proc” make the dps higher. You can put all of your stat points into MP if you want to increase survivability, the dps is still good. Because of low cooldown, you can cast twister continuously, the mobs will be KO once they touch the twister, just keep the twister on, you will be safe.

The perfect rerolls are not hard to get. With 700%luck+, you can do it easily

Oh didn’t pay attention, was a bit tired and not used to gauntlet anyway :blush: . I’m using a ring with “twister proc” coupled with a staff, it does proc on my autoattack
I’m using only staff, I don’t like the gameplay of gauntlet, u can’t really hit&run

Anyway if you’re using ice element you should maybe reconsider the toxicity, hu?

Edit : At floor 200, how many meteors can you survive ? Personally with 40k mana as shield I’m 2 shot, every pieces does have 5000MP and i’m full mana stats points :confused:

Wand, sword’s autoattacks and skills are weak. At floor 200+ (ep8), you kill your enemy first or get killed -> wand and sword fail.
Staff’s autoattack is good, but doesn’t good enough to KO the enemies -> you will get hit -> you have to put stat points into MP or get killed -> staff fails.
Staff’s skill is Meteor which does only 1 hit, the 1 hit doesn’t strong as 1 hit of twister -> staff fails.

Twister deal damage continously (I think 10 hits). Incredible damage compares to other weapon’s skills (it usually deals 10m damage per hit = 100m+ dmg, I don’t think Meteor can do that much). Twister has “pull” ability which allow you to pull back your enemies, stun them and make them can’t deal any damage-> goes well with Ice (slow the enemies). It’s best skill for wizard who has low ability to survive. That’s why I choose gauntlet even I doesn’t like its autoattack.

Frigid Sigil ring provides chance to freeze (survive), chance to cast storm (dps), 100% dmg to chilling enemies(dps), 4 Focus (dps). Its talent is random so I can’t choose :frowning: But I think toxicity doesn’t matter because its stats are awesome enough. Sometimes, I change my element to Poison to kill the Ice immune enemies. It’s quite fun to watch the damages appear continously :smiley:

Btw, I always hit and run with twister. I never use the autoattack because I use twister as my autoattack. Im at floor 250 atm, the meteor can 1 hit KO me, but it is easy to avoid so I don’t worry about that much. My problem is the map which has TNT + Meteor + Dark and +2-3 enemy bolts.

1 Like

[quote=“minhquangpm”]Wand, sword’s autoattacks and skills are weak. At floor 200+ (ep8), you kill your enemy first or get killed → wand and sword fail.
Staff’s autoattack is good, but doesn’t good enough to KO the enemies → you will get hit → you have to put stat points into MP or get killed → staff fails.
Staff’s skill is Meteor which does only 1 hit, the 1 hit doesn’t strong as 1 hit of twister → staff fails.[/quote]

I’m talking only about autoattack, in which I got a twister proc, so even if the autoattack is “weak” my twisters are spammed and dealing between 8m and 16m each tic, meteor is useless let’s agree on this

Yeah that’s the problem, meteor and TNT are kinda imba, even with bracer and 40k mp :smile:

1 Like

Just wonder why you don’t use a gauntlet which can cast twister instead of using other weapon with “twister proc” and expert it to cast twister? It’s double-egde tho

[quote=“minhquangpm”]Wand, sword’s autoattacks and skills are weak. At floor 200+ (ep8), you kill your enemy first or get killed -> wand and sword fail.
Staff’s autoattack is good, but doesn’t good enough to KO the enemies -> you will get hit -> you have to put stat points into MP or get killed -> staff fails.
Staff’s skill is Meteor which does only 1 hit, the 1 hit doesn’t strong as 1 hit of twister -> staff fails.

Twister deal damage continously (I think 10 hits). Incredible damage compares to other weapon’s skills (it usually deals 10m damage per hit = 100m+ dmg, I don’t think Meteor can do that much). Twister has “pull” ability which allow you to pull back your enemies, stun them and make them can’t deal any damage-> goes well with Ice (slow the enemies). It’s best skill for wizard who has low ability to survive. That’s why I choose gauntlet even I doesn’t like its autoattack.

Frigid Sigil ring provides chance to freeze (survive), chance to cast storm (dps), 100% dmg to chilling enemies(dps), 4 Focus (dps). Its talent is random so I can’t choose :frowning: But I think toxicity doesn’t matter because its stats are awesome enough. Sometimes, I change my element to Poison to kill the Ice immune enemies. It’s quite fun to watch the damages appear continously :smiley:

Btw, I always hit and run with twister. I never use the autoattack because I use twister as my autoattack. Im at floor 250 atm, the meteor can 1 hit KO me, but it is easy to avoid so I don’t worry about that much. My problem is the map which has TNT + Meteor + Dark and +2-3 enemy bolts.[/quote]

staff isn’t good enough? hmph, hard to say for me (warrior). since my azure battlegear only allows me to use staff skills, lol.

@Dieter, Do you remember when I showed you how I could get past 10M damage with (practically) the exact same build he has here? This cracks me up that it’s been re-discovered! I still prefer teleport though just because of the fact that you can completely avoid damage if you have a high enough attack speed.

Indeed, well even if we were the precursor of twister wizards it seems that a lot of wizards are using it now
Also, it’s pratically the exact same build tho, but as you said it’s hardly viable at highest floors, so people have to choose between survivability and power :ugeek:

Teleport damage only scales off offhand damage right? So does the mainhand weapon even matter? In diieters build he uses a 77k dos weapon.

I doubt it does scall only on offhand weapon, cause I tried to use a worse weapon and Damage got lowered :geek: