Woo Hunter Ring!

You think I should ruby the gold? My gold find on my main wizard is 621.4 %. Isn’t that near cap?

I would’ve said don’t use hunter ring all time but since you added fauns gift and such, I can’t tell you to replace with better ring if your not using. If you do have better ring though, use it when hunter ring not needed but in your case, since your keeping hunter ring on you for your convenience and it has affixes from valuables keep it for now until you decide to keep it seperate from main build.

I usually keep hunter ring away from my build and rarley use it alot. As I said before, I only use when theres shrine and replace with my better nadroji ring for when I am not using it because I don’t like to waste an affix slot for a mythic affix I won’t use 99% of the time in campaign and useless in pvp. My nadroji ring has procs for my build btw and I decided to place em on nadroji ring simpmy because its easy way to get 2+ all sets. Keeping hunter or not is 100% up to you. I am not forcing you either.

As for the last affix, I am unsure what you should add but I would possibly know if I knew what your build does. Maybe extra 75% gold find affix since your build for farm or luck? If you are going to add ignore resist, by all means do it. Its 100% worth it for farming because it makes it that much quicker and easier to kill enemies for gold or items.
I don’t know what you mean by can you ruby the gold tbh but I don’t think you can get gold find from ruby crystal if that’s exactly you meant.

My Luck is way beyond max. As far as having the hunter ring as just a quick switch ring, I read your post about it before making my ring and totally agree but the ring I made it with came with that item find, luck and is essentially as good damage wise as anything I have. So for now it’s fine to wear as a main ring. My build is pierce, twister skullshield and skulldraga. I have not decided on a build yet but do like twister and storm as mains for the aoe

Focus, bewilder and empower are on my set pieces and seen to work well. I have a few affixes that stun constantly beyond the bewilder so the only problem I have aside from resistances is mobs that one shot me.

I am stuck at ignus act 2 mythic 3. I destroy everything up til him then I get owned by that boss. I’ll load pics of my gear.

My warrior hirlings items

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Man I wrecked him easily with my crappy aftermath build from my aftermath guide but as far as defeating ignis act 2 mythic 3, his blades dont dmg. Only his immolate explosions actually deal damage so all you need is high dps and dodging everything he gives. Him spinning for some reason doesn’t deal dmg to me but he makes me think I do. Honestly, hes even easier than the nix boss mythoc 3 because nix keeps dealing frozen dmg and they can insta kill you if yoy don’t stun njx and dodge them. This is my advice but my advice may not be the best. Just learn from experience I guess. Legends are a long way to go for sure as well as high dps and decent hp. Ignis is somewhat easy and somewhat hard. Just dodge and dmg everything he deploye before they explode ot immolate just like how you normally dodge frozen, poison bolts/cloud or shock twisters from mallus. If you have hp on hit like you have mp on hit, thats also helpful. Just do your best. Thats all I can say man and good luck on him. Ylu don’t even have to defeat him though. Just play maps and it skip boss battle so it’s optional to fight ignis. I guess playing more maps until you are ready is the best advice and your experience.

Don’t. Just use Larimar. You can get up to around 60% (I actually think it’s 50%) GF with it. 650% Luck/Gold Find is max. 200% Item Drop is max. Unless you’re making an all out farming build (like @cronos4321 : Farming Build [Warrior] Fortune Bringer), don’t use anything but Larimar for GF and Luck. You can use Rubies for Item Drop if necessary, but save those higher up crystals for your wicked gear you’ll eventually make.

Cuzeg, you can have a different set of gear for farming. It’s not a no-no.

I know but I just don’t feel the energy to make a farming build. I will make a farming build at some point though . I jjst need to be creative to make a possible farming build. Maybe even an all out farming build. I just need some tips as I decided to make my current build just for pvp. I will use it for both until I get a good farming build. I dont have hirlings so it will be a little easier in adding affixes or dps if need be.

That’s how i use my hunter ring too for a long time now. It’s adding few more taps though with this play-style but it really works and saving you some space for other affix