Woot Naj ring floor 117

i dont think the other is outdated, maybe more time spent with that build lol.

Was I looking at the right one?

what u are looking at? pokedex.? lol

I think is was one in the guide section done by diieter

Erm. link.?

The DQ Builds Compendium Those are the ones I was talking about

There are a few in there but they seem to be old

they all build around year “14” i not check 1 by 1, but lot thing change now. so yeah it kind of outdated by date, pretty sure there must be some part or idea can be used now.

Nardoji is a scam

btw i dont think its possible to get nardoji by boss

I may turn the neck/ring combo over to my wizard not sure yet

The floor requirements for rare legends I think are, somewhat bugged? Got rare legends in floor 100+ however the required floor is 350. Cataclysm for example. I think I got 4, 2 for rogues and 1 for warrior and wiz. The Mythical Chakram is also eating my space. Got 6 of it now. Still waiting to find Nadroji Robe and Hat.

1 Like

This has been a bug since the game came out. I found my nardoji in floor 8

I simply posted as I was excited. I have Ammy and ring drop same map and another couple lvls later

Catching up to you in arena :smile: only like 1 or 2 behind… Looking forward to playing you!

if u meet Aphrodite (rogue dagger) try to not come in 25 yard in his travel area. try keep the distance. or it will use roar of time. its super effective lol

-> exactly this! I do floor 181 on repeat to get crystals and mythstones and I encountered tons of cataclysms (Even 1 eternal) and got a mythic set affix chakram drop. No nadroji on that floor yet but I have hope.

the bug is actually not a big deal, since u have chance to get item from floor 350 even if u cant handle that floor yet. but since the drop flloor req for certain item is messed now it make unknown location item drop even harder. for example, ring. if u cut down and farm in floor 100 to reduce chance getting certain ring. the, some ring that should drop around floor 150-350, drop at that floor too. that make the chance from like 1/20 to get nadroji stone to like 1/30-40 to find. so that not big deal problem actually become the most annoying and frustating thing for newbie that looking for nadroji.

Almost got you with my rogue lol… Pve build to stronge :wink:

Aphrodite kill ur rogue.? muhehehe

3-2 my DPs for PvP is too weak.