Woot Naj ring floor 117

This has been a bug since the game came out. I found my nardoji in floor 8

I simply posted as I was excited. I have Ammy and ring drop same map and another couple lvls later

Catching up to you in arena :smile: only like 1 or 2 behindā€¦ Looking forward to playing you!

if u meet Aphrodite (rogue dagger) try to not come in 25 yard in his travel area. try keep the distance. or it will use roar of time. its super effective lol

-> exactly this! I do floor 181 on repeat to get crystals and mythstones and I encountered tons of cataclysms (Even 1 eternal) and got a mythic set affix chakram drop. No nadroji on that floor yet but I have hope.

the bug is actually not a big deal, since u have chance to get item from floor 350 even if u cant handle that floor yet. but since the drop flloor req for certain item is messed now it make unknown location item drop even harder. for example, ring. if u cut down and farm in floor 100 to reduce chance getting certain ring. the, some ring that should drop around floor 150-350, drop at that floor too. that make the chance from like 1/20 to get nadroji stone to like 1/30-40 to find. so that not big deal problem actually become the most annoying and frustating thing for newbie that looking for nadroji.

Almost got you with my rogue lolā€¦ Pve build to stronge :wink:

Aphrodite kill ur rogue.? muhehehe

3-2 my DPs for PvP is too weak.

next target is 2v2. im about to create Aphrodite partners !Hades" With this upcoming build they will most likely invisible. (o^^)o

2v2 is too much for me atm no gear to grind it. Funny thing was that my spot in eternal league got replace by 80 people = I got kick out of top 100 since I havenā€™t been doing arena due to farming. But I got back down to 32 today lol.

ive been like 4 day not visit arena lol

Yes, itā€™s kind of broken. It gets fixed soon.

Its been almost 2weeks. I remember when I check there wasnā€™t any1 pass 30

Is there a hidden mmr that affects your lp gain like in league? Like, when you dont play for a while, does your mmr drop and you gain like 10 lp while losing 40? Also, can you drop out of leagues, i.e. getting demoted from rare to magic league if you lose enough?

mmr increased as if u can keep your streak and it will drop if other player play more than uā€¦ let say Total arena rating is 100. when u play more and keep the streak going on. u keep maybe like 10+ so the 90 more shared among the other. when it come to more than 1 or 2 player can hold their streak. making them like each hold around 30ā€¦ so when u stop play and the other keep play and keep their streak on. that player may take some of ur rating and ur rating dropped lol. (not sure but i think it like that lol)

For demote thing, i dont really know for other league. but for eternal, that place only have 100 spot. mean only 100 the best pvp player will stay thereā€¦ if your Mmr lower than the 100 seat. u will be demoted. (not sure if it count by LP or Mmr, but i guess it based on mmr since rank in arena is based on rating)

No, I mean hidden mmr. Like the mmr that affects your lp gain (lp gain is what you get on a win and lose on a loss). Could the devs (or diieter or refia (lol)) give some insight on that?