XP farm build with the dankest of wizards [blightedswamp build] [pve] [wizard/warrior/rogue mythic 3 experience farming build]

can i get that in legendary chest box the affix or the nadroji?

Nadroji and defiant gear cannot be obtained from PvP rewards chests these pieces of gear may only be obtained from defeating epic tier and above enemies past certain floors :smile:

1 Like

thankyou sir griffin, can you teach me pvp build for rouge bow type?

Unfortunately I haven’t tried a bow one out personally but feel free too PM me and ask for advice on whatever your working on at the time anytime! :smile:

wizard build sir griffin pvp type

[Punch Me Till You Die Build] [PVP] [top 10 eternal div 1] it’s not as good as it used too be but it’s still damn good :smile: :+1:

i cant get defiant in roll :frowning:

i cant get defiant in roll :frowning: :frowning:

Defiant can only be found on gear it may not be rolled :smile:

sorry sir griffin for too many question haha, where i get defiant affix what floor and difficult?

Floor 200+ very easy and up dropped from epic tier and above enemies should let you get them all :smile:

sir griffin what is the ai set up in arena the pvp build?

Whats the easeist way to find 4 socket gear i really want to make some mythics

Collect as many generic rare/epic items with 4 sockets for free mythic creation. With legends, collect legends that have 2-4 sockets and use zircons to add the mythics. In general, collect many zircons and other rare crystal drops by converting eternal legends or farming at floor 500+.

Where do you start to find legends with 4 sockets more often im guessing like over 500?

It is very common to drop at floor 500

Happen to have scoundrel disloyalty drop but it has quick strike how do you get to have deady arts on the scoundrel?

By jaspering it to rogue and then applying amethyst crystals until you get deadly arts :smile:

Cool build!

1 Like

@Griffin012
Out of interest. Have you you updated this build lately/would you change something if you where to use it for ascending characters in the future?
I’ve got the nadroji pieces and the ring nailed down so far, including a piece with crit chance, one with crit dmg and one with deadly strike.
Just wondering before I proceed, wether its worth changing things up in your opinion?:slight_smile:

Wack