Axiz[Wizard] ITEM BUILD with GamePlay

[color=#FF8000]FOR BEGINNERS[/color]
*You SHOULD COLLECT THIS LEGEND
[color=#FF0000]CASSLASTROPY[/color]
[color=#FF0000]EVENT HORIZON[/color] or [color=#FF0000]SPELLBINDER / NIX BRACHIALE[/color]
[color=#FF0000]FROSTFIRE REGALIA[/color] later game would be [color=#FF0000]ASTRAL SHEATH[/color]
[color=#FF0000]ASTRAL COMMUNION[/color]
[color=#FF0000]CATASTROPHIE SIGNET[/color] or [color=#FF0000]FRIGID SIGIL[/color] or NADROJI IF YOU LIKE
[color=#FF0000]ASTRAL VENDICATION[/color] or NADROJI

*[color=#FF0000]THIS IS A CRAFTED LEGEND[/color]

*[color=#FF0000]WHEN ORB EQUIPPED[/color] Damage changes when click a RED SHINE
[color=#FF0000]COMET AND METEOR[/color]

*[color=#4040FF]WHEN BRACER EQUIPPED[/color] Damage changes when click a RED SHINE

*[color=#BF0000]PET[/color]

*In EP8 MAP CRIT damages ranges from 32m+ to 70m+ for the none ice resist monster and a few 20m+ CRIT
-But for Ice resists monster damages is half

*MAIN TALENT for this item would be
FOCUS for weapon damage
Wizardry for the Elemental Critical like the Freeze 20%
Magnify cause i deleted the AOE affix it will give you ranges to 10yd.
Empower add damage less HP
*Why Cosmic POWER Set and Blood Magic
-Its because cosmic can add additional MP and MP REGEN but if you use a ORB you will need a BLOODMAGIC SET to convert all MP and MP Effects to HP. But still it can be also available to BRACERS.
-EP8 FLOOR 100-200 OWNING.

*DisAdvantage for this build
-LOW DEF AND HP
-In Cartographer Map EP8 400+ mostly 1hit KO in High percentage of SKYFALL AND TNT PROPS. EP8 200-300+ you have 70%
completing the map without dying. But still depend on how you play.

[color=#8000FF]WATCH IT HERE![/color]
[color=#FF0000]http://youtu.be/wolk8PXQRY0[/color]

[color=#00FFFF]I WILL UPDATE THIS UPDATE ITEM BUILD AS SOON AS I FOUND NEW GOOD BUILDS[/color] :smile:

[color=#0000FF]HOPE THIS WILL HELP FOR THE BEGINNERS[/color]

Nice build! Getting almost all of the DMG modifiers maxxed :smile:

Would you mind some pictures about your “numbers” ? like “meteor” “meteorCrit” “comets” “cometsCrit” “teleport” and “teleportCrit” ?

Perfecto!

Ill post a gameplay video in this build.

Video is better than screenshots, you’re awesome, keep rocking :smile:

Video is better than screenshots, you’re awesome, keep rocking :smile:[/quote]

ITS DONE!!

what is the best stat build for wizard?

there is no best build.

Video is better than screenshots, you’re awesome, keep rocking :smile:[/quote]

[/quote]

As you’re only using Meteors, why aren’t you using CDR to decrease your 4sec meteors to less? as you can reach 60%CDR you can get 1,6sec CD

im planning that also and inserting Goldveins and Permafrost in this item build. Need more crystals.

you please help me with the more powerful of the following material

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-1eJLrtO4No

[quote=“ninjaning”]you please help me with the more powerful of the following material

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-1eJLrtO4No[/quote]

2.000.000.000 gold? wow impressive :astonished:

Keep it up!

share some please

i think hes playing since beta and he did not use the gold since then… :laughing: :laughing:

I’m lost as to why you put all your stats in MP leaving yourself with a little more than nothing HP. I’m kinda new. XD And you still have 200k dps. D: FSALKJFHSAKLJFHS @_@

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“ninjaning”]you please help me with the more powerful of the following material

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-1eJLrtO4No[/quote]

2.000.000.000 gold? wow impressive :astonished:[/quote]

this is the error in my game, golden hour of I do not increase not reduce it is endless. When I rent than 1 other characters come along I also an error occurs is the character disappear not go to me, weapons out of endless no longer distance limitations. I feel very sad if playing back from the beginning with another account I do not have time and loss of 2 beast legend that I have been in this account. Now I played only do not worry about gold, all items are removed skills gold that I still weak this game is really very interesting everything depends on luck is the main if developed into online games open slot for many characters and then hire all characters that goes to fight with other heroes worldwide then the establishment of alliance hope it will be near future.

he’s using google translate for sure. 100%.

Surely. I almost did not understand a single sentence he wrote. XD