Battlemage build nowadays

Mythic: earthquake, enigma or vanish, rupture, fury
set: defiant, battlemage, vampiric touch, fauna’s gift, plagued, scoundrel,

eternal divination amulet with crystal affix

just so others know this build is so common now,

it can reach 400k hp with 700-900 power

x3 ptl x1 barb.

1 Like

Or just mix eternal golex gauntlet with trickster and spam the screen with tornadoes <3 :joy:

1 Like

Scouldrel+50% balance +empower=1k power w/ 300k+ hp

I actually had a mirror image build idea before and I still have that pierce build idea you gave me but using Alchemy Mythic .

Trickster is nice but I think it should buff Mirror Image OH% by 100% at (5) to make mirror image more effective in general at PvP and any places.

True that you can spam the screen with tornados and mirror images.

Why do batllemage build have fury? I thought it was energy

fury can boost special skill, its for scalp or any special skill after their mp is full

3x ptl is a slot waste, since it is capped at 40% on arena and 2x plt = 36%.

Yup.

How do you check your stats in arena? I can see my gear but can’t find where to check dps and other stats

There is no check stat in Arena (yet) just gears affixes

So how do people know how kickback hp or power they have?

Thanks

Stats Page when you go at PvP you can see it at the middle part of the screen after every round.

Ok thanks. I’ll check for that next time I pvp.

Too bad pvp isn’t in real time. Wish we could at least dual someone

1 Like

Lets make sure ping isn’t high even for low internet users with 1Mbps or less like me lmao. Still it does sound cool to do real life duel but that should be a separate mode altogether or another game.

Battle arena is cool as it is though and is getting better but yeah fighting for real would be interesting.

U can do that but there’s cerebral vortex :sob:[quote=“TeaCup, post:2, topic:16111”]
Or just mix eternal golex gauntlet with trickster and spam the screen with tornadoes
[/quote]

Doesn’t empower decrease life in exchange of power? I’m talking about wiz talent.

Yep wouldn’t use Empower unless you go for a ManaShield build.

Yah but with scouldrel and balance + the other affixs your hp would be 500k+… so convert a little hp to power… that’s why your hp will be over 300k
And for me it’s high enough already.

1 Like

empower is good it doesnt require slot on gears like glasscannon :blush:

Yeah. If you have no problems in HP sacrifice by 10% or so, then it’s fine. It’s basically close enough to 18% Glasscannon but a talent slot. With Amplify and Empower, you can gain 10% damage and then 8% from Amplify . It really is up to you though.