[BUILD]Hi got a CF build for you guys! This still kills enemies on floors 1300+ easily

MYTHICS

• BOMBARD - I picked this mainly to try it out and its been great so far, cosmic or will be awesome too in this build.

• SHURESHOT - been great to this build so far but I’m gonna replace it with something else once I get enough crystals

• ENERGY - this is because of the barbarian affix so I’ll have enough mana to spam my twisters

• EMPYREAN - this is for additional damaged.
    (U can also pick sanctuary but this build has twister which holds to enemies so they can’t hit u anyways).

CRYSTAL AFFIXES

• CRIT DMG - for additional damage on DOTs

• CRT CHANCE - of course you’ll need this. Otherwise your crit damage affix will be useless.

• 2× CRUSHING BLOW - FOR THE CRUSHING FLAMES SET.

• RESOURCE COST - this is for the barbarian affix also, to cope up with is resource reduction.

• ATTACK SPD - for additional DPS on my weapons heheheh

LEGEND AFFIXES

1. 3×100% FIRE DAMAGE
  2. Resource cost ( again because I want to spam my twisters)
  3. 2×100% ED
  4. TWISTER PROC
  5. IGNORE RESIST - I didn’t use weaken and effective mythic because I want pure immolation damage.
  6. 2× PUSH THE LIMIT
  7. 2× GLASSCANNON
  8. 1× BARBARIAN
  9. 200% WEAPON DAMAGE
  10. 30% elemental critical

SETS

• 3× CRUSHING FLAMES
  • ADVENTURER
  • MOMENTUM( UP TO YOU, U CAN STILL
    CHANGE THIS)
  • INFERNO - FOR ADDITIONAL ED.
  • DEMONIC ( GOES WELL WITH CF BUILD)

EPIC AFFIXES( important)

• 10 TWISTER
  • 10 EMPOWER
  • +5000 ED
  • 15% immolate
  • 10 crushing blow

skills on OH
USE AMBER TO CHANGE THE OH SPECIAL SKILL TO SKULL DRAGA.

As for the nature, its up to you :smile:

This build is mainly for hireling, you’ll have a hard time if this will be your main.

GAMEPLAY
Pretty simple just get a taunt on ur main and also have blink(any thing that will get you out of them monsters when you taunt them) to taunt and blink out from mobs and your hireling will take care on killing the mobs.

I will upload a video soon. I hope this will help you a bit in making a stronger build for hiking hehehe .

UPDATE

Here’s the video:

3 Likes

Looks cool although if you swapped one glass cannon and one push the limit for an epic WD 5000 on your gauntlet and a ED%100 then your damage would be a little higher

3 Likes

Good point there! Thanks I’ll keep that into account hehe

Will it be worth it? If I swapped it?

Hi. Welcome back Teacup! :smile: .

Yeee I back… And also don’t forget a time warp proc, you can double your damage O:)

2 Likes

Thanks!! :grinning::upvotepartyparrot:

1 Like

Doesn’t work on orb no more but you’re right. Orb no longer a projectile after I created the OP Seasonal Maiden and Will of the Force build. Insane MH% though . Speaking of discordance orb build, discordance no longer works on proc MH skills because it was too good and unintended.

Timewarp proc or skill does work on other projectiles though (cosmic orb for eg). Twister isn’t a projectile though I’m sure.

Crushing flames is too good and once again, crushing blow ftw.

Hahahah Ikr!! :parrot:

Yeah I think I read it somewhere that twister with time warp doesn’t work anymore. Huhuhuh

Twister isn’t a projectile though so it shouldn’t.

1 Like

Updated. Took way tooo long tho
Sorry

4 Likes

@deathGG SERA QUE AINDA FUNFA NA VERSÃO 3.1 ?

Nice build, :grin: i have one also and i will. Post it here soon :blush:

1 Like

Sinto mais o meu não está batendo bilhões :frowning: