Crystal Crafting Restrictions

I wish I was lying when I said I just burned through 19 obsidians (makes it 34 total meow :() trying for attack speed on an epiphany helm and then came here hoping to see I need not keep trying because it is impossible :confused:
To leave on a good note though I did finally get another eternal pet (back up your save files people!) :slight_smile:
Back to the grind I goā€¦

How did you find 34 epiphany helms!?

Iā€™ve only found one eternal and two regular ones, I may or may not rage quit when I see an obsidian affix Iā€™m after is unavailable in the list, letting the game eat said obsidian without bricking the craft.

Just so you know, recently @SteigerBox explicitly described crashing the game in this manner as an exploit.

Right on I hadnā€™t known, still have yet to touch or attempt the pvp side so no worries on any effect Iā€™ve had on others past rankings I suppose.

I have a chakram with Defiant on it and canā€™t figure out where / how I got it lol

From drop it you used Jasper to convert from another class and youā€™ve got what you have. For example I have a horn with defiant.

1 Like

I was looking in the wrong place in the LegendEx, it was Ragnarok chakram :joy:

Did someone succed in getting Crystal Resource Cost reduction affix on Cerebral Vortex off hand (the one with cerebral vortex bonus affix)? I donā€™t want to waste more obsidians and the item itself donā€™t drop very common.

Is it possible to roll elemental critical chance with ruby?

@Dust Yes

Ok thx

Is defiant and ED% still unrollable? Cause for some reason I have a Gauntlet that has both and, according to my Legend I havenā€™t found the items that would give me those

Still unrollable.

@Emman I just noticed also that Aethreal Drain can also be rolled by Rogue. Seems itā€™s not exclusive to any character type anymore.
Also this thread should be pinned xD

Iā€™ve been grinding for 2 hours and i still cant get an item that has a Mayhem,Eternalized set ā€¦Need helpā€¦

Look at the Codex. Read what floor you can farm those items and the level difficulty requirement. Increase your luck and equip a Nadroji Set affix because I do think those kind of items belong to the Ultra Rare Legendaries.

Looked at codex and didnt find anything that states where i can obtain it and i dont have anything with Nadrojiā€¦all i saw in Codex are their effect

Look at the legends section.

Hi all, which one is better to farming crystal, lvl 100-200 org 500+?