[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

@tdaniel

That character has been dealt with. Shouldn’t be an issue any longer.

Holy moly that was quick, I was still deciding wether to have another corona or go to sleep. More corona and DQ it is then :grinning::+1:

a Corona :beer: does sound good…perhaps it is Miller time :clock5:

1 Like

Same character (DEMI.GODS) back in arena without toon to fight. Having to forfeit because no one is there to fight. My screen shots are identical to @Dweller1987

If you look this character on the arena leader board, it messes up your start up screen background.

I know this guy on a fb DQ group and he posted his items. Here’s his items

Axe weilding chest. XD hahahah

I removed this character from the regular battle arena, it may take a bit for his old team to rotate out and get replaced by the new one. Shouldn’t be much longer.

1 Like

Thank you. You removed the character earlier but he is back. I need to ask someone else in the forum a question about something I just observed. If it’s what i believe, I will PM you. Thanks again

1 Like

Demi.god is editing all chars he cant kill in arena and makes you put a mage Level 1 with low hp :angry::angry::angry:

@Mr_Scooty @Eater @Shutnic

continue here. :slight_smile:

btw @Shutnic if u not cheat or change anything in game. u really dont need that logo, So what that logo used for?

4 Likes

Still smells fishy. He doesn’t have that if he ain’t gonna use that.

I use it to speed up the game, like, literally. GG has a function where you can speed up and slow down games and I just run it at 3x speed.

Sure, it technically is cheating, but since I do the exact same stuff you do, farm crystals and rare legends and don’t have any OP affixes I don’t really think of it as cheating. It just helps me get stuff done.

1 Like

So i need 3 Hour to get X amount resource while u only need 1 Hour to get that X amount?

U can use IAP to help your farming if u dont have much time to play.

Dont have any OP affix, doing exactly what legit player do. the fact that u make farming process shorter than usual with 3rdParty App that Cheat, and u are cheater.

2 Likes

Please just accpet that you’re cheating

Yes, I am. I’m not denying it.

But the thing is: This is essentially a single player game: The only interaction with other players is the arena - and since I’m not using modified gear or manipulating affixes, damage etc. in any way it doesn’t actuelly affect anyone.

To add to that: The thing I love about this game is the plethora of affixes, the interesting combinations you can make with them and the possibilities they create. The gameplay itself is fairly repetitive.

What I play this game for is not to farm 10 hours to be able to create a new set. What I play for is to experiment and to try things out. And here lies the problem - a fundamental problem this game has. The modular structure of items that allow for infinite combinations encourages trying out new sets and combinations - the crafting system discourages it. There are >30 set affixes in this game, but even farming a single crystal that enables you to create one yourself takes hours if you don’t have a set that’s specifically made for the purpose of obtaining crystals - and even then you have to be lucky to get one within an hour. And that’s not even factoring in the conversion cost - even though it’s gotten better after ascension was introduced.

And then when you use it - you still have to hope you get the affix you want. There is no way to reroll them so if you’re unlucky… Well, back to farming. The crafting system is restrictive and even with IAP it still takes forever to get what you want.

Before I started playing at 3x speed I’ve done my share of farming, but even getting only two optimized sets took me 20+ hours of farming - and I used the upload/download method to make sure that every affix was right on the first try. I’m just not willing to spend such a huge amount of time. Think of me what you will, ban me if you want - but my point stands: The time you put in is way too high for what you get at the end.

1 Like

Not reading all of that but you have to be patience, you cant just speedup the game and get everything x3 times faster than all of us. And who know if you use GG to mod gears or not, only you knows

then why you have that logo?

???
I think a 70% damage increase is well worth the 10% wasted attack speed, even without the epiphany affix, so I was kinda confused when my damage was lower as expected.

I can even show you my current setup:

What’s your problem?

you got the wrong topic mate