How to level up easiest way possible [guide]

I was estimating maybe 50% slower. I never exactly calculated it but it did feel slower, even with quest Mythstones on hirling. Might not matter nowadays however. If it’s already maxed out, I believe it’s still slower but not much since EXP is going to the main character now.

Also depends on difficulty as well. I did this guide when I was on Mythic 3 difficulty set on both characters, which has a 175% exp gain+ from enemies.

Thanks for the question.

1 Like

Will there be any issues if instead going back to lv 1 each Ascend, we instead:
•Get sent back to lv 50.
•The exp needed for Lv1 to Lv99 is equals to the exp we instead needed for lv50 to lv99?

The only reason I see for needing us to be at lv 1 each time is just to handicap us by not being able to cast special spells and/or to reequip our lv 100 gears*.

Edit: Removed redundant Dyk facts.

1 Like

Good question? I did that solo character thing in this guide for reaching level50 fast to get that lvl100 gear exp grinding, and even at lvl50, stay solo exp farming.
Yeah, the lvl1 thing is to handicap in some form so we don’t level back super quickly after ascension or have the perk too easily.

2 Likes

Well I did my own random math about… did me some test lol, exp boost on mercs help zero, none at all, its definitely roughly around 30 to 40% reduce exp for having that helper… on a side note @LK_Stradmore bruh I lost my shit when u suggested for the devs to concentrate on dq2 or other games instead of suggesting new landscapes, ffs man :heart:

2 Likes

On a side note I’m not into that technical babble about how games work, rather jus play them, when you and the devs talk I’m uncomfortable talking, suggest a big FAT update for dq1 next time :smiley:

1 Like

We all have our own opinions on that part and I understand that not everyone will have the same as mine.

Suggestions are mere ideas to put forward to consideration and mine just simply considering the capability of the company in terms of time/money/effort first.

I remember on one thread that we the community are almost begging up for new updates for the game and that is a fair opinion as DQ’s patch notes has been kinda barren these past months. No regular patch notes = game gets stale = less players = less profit for company = game dies.

As a player myself, I too want DQ to have more playable class, more enemies, more map, more gears, more skills(basically more content). But as a graduate of BS-IT and made apps/website for my thesis, I want to suggest to the devs at Shinybox to make smart decisions on their resources especially in these though moments we are facing rn because I understand them programmer-wise.

Updates = Work = Labor = Money.
If money is low, so does labor, so does work, so will the eventual lack of updates. And if at one point the money arrives, what do you think is the best way to use it?

Make update for DQ1 which will be obsolete later once DQ2 arrives?
Or
Make progress for DQ2 for it to be completed faster?

In the end, its all about the game we all love to play and the people who made it possible! Let us thank them first and foremost before anything else. Thank you for sharing your opinion on my suggestion @SickPup. Lets have another conversation like this if you have something to say on my future posts. Thank you!

Edit: Spellings, words and to say sorry for sidetracking.

3 Likes

I agree. In a way I came back because the game started to be updated again and I wanted to hear on dq2 as well, aside from what else is going on.

2 Likes

I’m sure DQ2 will emerge someday. But the people at shinybox have bills to pay. I’m up for the new game :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Oh @CuzegSpiked I killed your toon big style 3 months ago :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Epic. I’d almost love to see that if it was recorded :slightly_smiling_face: :sunny: .

1 Like

https://forums.dungeon-quest.com/uploads/default/original/3X/3/9/3925bc85655691b13888693bdafdfc48f58bf77a.png

2 Likes

You sure did her good! I see it was rogue v rogue. Fair play. NastyOne.

1 Like

I wanted to make summoners a viable PVP build.Job done. If I’m up for a new challenge it must be bow rogues. You will never see one in the arenas

1 Like

Bow rogues. Oh how I miss those arena battles. Also a particular summoner once. Thought of doing things like a mirror image type before. Can’t wait to see the rogue if i end up joining arena again.

Clogons timemage was like immortal before it arose, summon minions and when aftermath was usable in arena. The one set to nerf em all was CV and some changes to fire, how immunes work, etc. also some of the blinkstrike rogue battles.

2 Likes

I’ve learned a trick. Imps can benefit from mirror image . I’ve seen screenshots. It’s rare but funny.

2 Likes

That’s awesome. I never came across this trick or knew this. Some fun DQ moments right there.

2 Likes

Oooohh… What if mirror images applies to summons ? What if you have merlins imp as a mirror image ?

1 Like

oh no . Well you can say that again :smiley: . Also @makeTricksterSetGreatAgain .

2 Likes

I can get six summons per summoner( unless it’s been nerfed) . Imagine mirror images :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Let’s just say it’ll be more than just an Army (and lag maybe). :+1: . :joy: :joy:

I know I was able to somewhat do this with the ghost mob bug from lag but their occurrences have been less as of 3.1. Feels like game runs better. Perhaps moving to arm64 helps too. Used to go over 6 minions with the zombminions. Could almost make a full army.

2 Likes