MrMaru-2nd revised Bow Rogue-video Floor 1173 EP8 46158B Dmg

2nd update: Incorporated multi shots and golden vein. Highest damage i have seen is 46158B (well it’s more than 10x? of my previous build?) at 1:37 of the gameplay vid below.

Video - Gears, Stats and Gameplay

http://youtu.be/0I5E2-J4qN4

Update: So, this build has been revised in regards to the build shown below. It’s hitting harder now.

Gameplay Vid: 3588B, 1056B, 2281B at 25 sec, 34 sec, 55 sec of the vid.

http://youtu.be/YDdBGgtbph4

Stats and Gears Page Vid - you can look at how the toon is geared for this build

http://youtu.be/SiLpLMb2Yv0

Thanks to Sager, I’m inspired to make this build. Now, I’m sharing it with you.

Affixes Required:

Sets:

1. BloodMagic
  2. Permafrost
  3. Rage
  4. Trickster - the special skill for OH is ambered to Stealth, combo’ed with mirage, illusion, deadly arts and level 30 mirror image, you will get 3-4 mirror images upon any attack initiation
  5. Deadly Arts - with this, the cd of stealth is the same as the duration. You would be able to spam stealth so much that you would hardly die. Mirror image upon casting stealth is a bonus too.
  6. Momentum - synergizes with increased movement speed, why not?

Crystals:

1. 50% attack speed
  2. 50% crit chance
  3. 50% dodge
  4. 30% deadly strike x 2

Only 5 crystal slots are used. The 6th is not essential for this build.

Legends:

• 2 skills
  1. Ignore resis
  2. 100% Frostbite x 2
  3. 25% timewarp x 3
  4. 15% movement speed x3
  5. 50% glasscannon - HP just has to be high enough to cast stealth, since you would be in invincible mode with stealth up almost 100% of the time
  6. 400% explosion x 2

Epic:

1. 5 Guideshots x 2

Mythstones

1. 4 skills x2
  2. 2 EAC x 2
  3. 2 multishot
  4. 2 sets x 2

Talents:

1. fletcher
  2. mirage - do not use veil here if you are using deadly arts. Cd of stealth would be much faster than the duration which you do not want. Activating stealth again in stealth mode would revert the toon into vulnerable mode. The ideal is to have the cd same as duration which you would be able to spam the stealth button as often as you can while maintaining status quo and activating new mirror inages.
  3. deception
  4. illusion - this would enable the mirror images to be brought forward from previous cast, and this often means that you will get 3-4 images at any 1 point in time

This build is designed to kill fast at high levels, don’t be surprised. - gameplay video is attached for easier understanding.

Gameplay video: Floor 915 EP 8

http://youtu.be/Xvggub0qm4E

another hard rerolling build :smiley:

Yes… That’s the challenge

uhmmm,… correct me if im wrong… i think ur timewarp will not affect ur damage…
you need cosmic power for that…
well that is based on what i read in the dictionary…

[quote=“KrustY”]uhmmm,… correct me if im wrong… i think ur timewarp will not affect ur damage…
you need cosmic power for that…
well that is based on what i read in the dictionary…[/quote]

Timewarp adds 100% offhand damage, a massive effect on damage output :wink:

There’s a revision to this build. More damage has been added. I’ve seen damage upwards of 450B with guidedshot. Will be posting the revised gears and gameplay vid soon.

Done, build revised and new vids are up.

Weird to see my wizard build adapted to a rogue’s one, but it seems that rogue is more powerfull than wizard with the same build, damned well done :laughing:

Wow, wow and wow! The guides are getting better! [THUMBS UP SIGN]

Great Build :smile:

We made sure to share this:
https://twitter.com/DungeonQuest_SB/status/568161946895134720?lang=en

[quote=“SteigerBox”]Great Build :smile:

We made sure to share this:
https://twitter.com/DungeonQuest_SB/status/568161946895134720?lang=en[/quote]

Cool, im honored.

Mr. Maru, may i ask a few question please?

1. With such a low hp, how do you play this build? I tried following this build, but i find it very difficult to use…
    I cannot activate stealth as much as i like, because it took most of my hp.
    Especially on skyfall or tnt props, if i got hit when stealth is not active then im toast…

2. One of your equip has +2 set numbers (legend affix), but you also use two +2 all sets (socket).
    What does the legend affix do?

3. Please teach me how you max your equipment affixes…

Thank you
:slight_smile:

@Just Me

#2… it would do the same thing, but as the cap of +all to sets is 4, he has a wasted affix. He said he’s updated the build, so maybe he’s already found it and changed it. If not, maybe he will now that you pointed that out. :wink:

@just me

1. you need a hp or mp leech affix on your pet. With that, you have most your hp at 100% most of the time and that is enough to cast stealth as soon as it goes down. A point to note is with level 20 stealth and deadly arts (5), your cd is the same as the duration, but you need to give it about 0.5 second before casting stealth after the cd. If you look at the gameplay video, i don’t really stand at a position too long to fire off my shots. Tap your shots instead, and move around, especially when stealth mode is almost gone. You will get the hang of it after some time.

2. it doesnt matter whether its legend or mythic affixe. As long as you have a total of +4 all sets on your gears, its fine.

3. max level, max quality. Use diamonds to perfect roll legend/crystal affixe. Its not that hard, but its not easy too. Time to farm for some diamonds :smile:

[quote=“Rubik”]@Just Me

#2… it would do the same thing, but as the cap of +all to sets is 4, he has a wasted affix. He said he’s updated the build, so maybe he’s already found it and changed it. If not, maybe he will now that you pointed that out. :wink:[/quote]

Thanks for pointing this out. I’ve missed it. The additional affix has been changed to 5k ice dmg :smile:

1 Like

[quote=“MrMaru”][quote=“Rubik”]@Just Me

#2… it would do the same thing, but as the cap of +all to sets is 4, he has a wasted affix. He said he’s updated the build, so maybe he’s already found it and changed it. If not, maybe he will now that you pointed that out. :wink:[/quote]

Thanks for pointing this out. I’ve missed it. The additional affix has been changed to 5k ice dmg :smile:[/quote]
[emoji106]

Hmm maxing level is not hard, but maxing quality needs many crystals ya hahah
I go farm again then
:sunglasses:

2nd revised

I think its not hard to get 1b++ damage on bow rouge. Even a level 30 toon with magic equip can do that. The trick is you have to gather enemies closer. I mean lot of them, preferably melee… Then make sure you have added a skill points on guidedshot… Then when you fire the shot… Every pierce on enemy adds damage depending on your damage per pierce on guidedshot rank level… When your damage outreach billions the number indication will be… 123564785 damage

That is a very strong level 30 toon and i think when the dmg hit billions, it’s indicated as xx.xxB. :wink: