Quality Tester Applications

For those of you that have any interest in testing patches and giving us valuable feedback, please email us at qa@shinyboxgames.com with the following:
[ul][li]Forum Name[/li]
[li]Google Play or iOS Account Email[/li]
[li]Brief summary on why you’re interested in testing[/li][/ul]

Our aim is to improve Dungeon Quest more and more, and often players can find bugs that we don’t during development. Not only do we highly value active participation and feedback on features, but we’ll also provide perks to Testers ( like being your own Epic enemy :wink: ).

Players of all skill levels are welcome, as all levels of feedback can be useful for us.

For those of you that have already sent us an email, we have emailed you back asking if you are still interested, so let us know! :smile:

Should I? … hum… Could I become a tester please?
I… I love this (awesome and epic) game … and … slurp slurp :blush:

Done already :smile:
More testers less bugs, less time for release :ugeek:

1 Like

[quote=“Diieter”]Should I? … hum… Could I become a tester please?
I… I love this (awesome and epic) game … and … slurp slurp :blush:[/quote]

Sorry, we’re full on Diieters.

I get e-mail from you guys but i cant respond i dont know why . I’m still interested :smile:

+1, what do we have to do differently testing from just playing the game? Would we need some sort of alternative client or something.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

i’m more of a player than a tester… wanting a finished product rather than the raw materials…
but anyhow… good luck on the applications! :smiley:
more power to you DQ shinybox team :I

Done. Can I get a cookie?

[quote=“Shrowder”]+1, what do we have to do differently testing from just playing the game? Would we need some sort of alternative client or something.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]

You also have to sell your soul, it belongs to us :mrgreen:

[quote=“newb_player”]i’m more of a player than a tester… wanting a finished product rather than the raw materials…
more power to you DQ shinybox team :I[/quote]

But… we love to lose our datas sometimes… :frowning: it’s very interesting to be a tester, you should try :laughing:

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“newb_player”]i’m more of a player than a tester… wanting a finished product rather than the raw materials…
more power to you DQ shinybox team :I[/quote]

But… we love to lose our datas sometimes… :frowning: it’s very interesting to be a tester, you should try :laughing:[/quote]

i guess being a tester is quite tempting and really has its perks…
but it kinda reminded me of this guy…

“when everybody is a tester, no one will be a player… lel :I”

besides, i trust the current tester’s capabilities on kicking out those bugs :laughing:

annddd i’ll be giving feedback on the game every now and then on the forums…

so again, good luck to future testers as well as the dq shiny box team…

you’re doing a great job :smiley:

When will be Answers ??

Woah, easy there tiger, all good things come to those who wait :wink:

yea i know xd

Hello Devs its about a week after i send a answer about being a tester . Could you let me know when will be answers?

I’ll get to those responses tomorrow. Sorry for the delay!

No problem i just want to know the date :d because mroe than week without any information is a long time :smile: Thanks tdaniel for info:)

Who says this generation suffers from problems with instant gratification…

I want it all and I want it [size=200]NOW[/size] !!!

Answers! :smile:
When it will be?

(I am not good at english bro!)

I want it all and I want it [size=200]NOW[/size] !!![/quote]
Reminds me a bit of Veruca Salt… “don’t care how, I want it now.”
Youngsters may have to google her. :smile:

Be more like Charlie fellas.