Patch 1.9 - Battle Arena Preview

[size=150]Get Ready for Battle![/size]

In patch 1.9 we will be featuring our first new major game mode for Dungeon Quest: Battle Arena! In the Battle Arena, you will face off against other player’s AI-controlled Heroes in 1v1 or 2v2 death matches. Matches are fought for League points, Reward Chests and Glory. Each round is fought until the opposing team is killed, with the Match concluding when one team reaches three round victories.

[size=150]Seasons and Leagues[/size]
Once Patch 1.9 is released, the first Season of Battle Arena will begin. Your Battle Arena journey starts in Common League and ends in the Eternal League, where you will fight the top players for the highest Rank. You will be able to view your progress on the League’s Ranking Leaderboard, where you will be able to view other player’s profiles! This profile screen can also be used to easily show-off your character’s gear and stats.

[size=150]New Item Type[/size]
To help aid your battles we’re introducing a new equip-able item, the Trophy. Trophies will be earned from Battle Arena Reward Chests, and will have unique skills and affixes tailored to fighting in the Battle Arena. Since the affixes and skills are Battle Arena centered, players who are not interested in Battle Arena will not be affected if they choose to keep to their Dungeons and Monster slaying.

[size=150]Updated AI and Configuration[/size]
In 2v2 Battle Arena, it’s important that your Hireling teammate behaves how you want them to. In 1.9 we’ll be making a strong effort to implement a better AI, while also giving you enough control that you can customize how your Hireling behaves. This will be especially important because your Team can earn rewards for their victories while you’re away!

[size=150]Arenas[/size]
During our first Season, battles will be fought in two arena environments, Fire and Ice. Each Arena will have multiple lighting variations, much like our Maps have for normal dungeons.

[size=150]Rewards[/size]
Each season will feature a unique set of vanity items. Auras are a new vanity type that will be earned by reaching Magic League in 1v1 and 2v2. The reward for Eternal League in Battle Arena will earn you a set of 3 season-exclusive Back Vanities tailored to one of each class’s specializations.

If Battling for Glory doesn’t appeal to you, don’t worry! There’s much more to 1.9 than Battle Arena. After development has progressed a bit more, we’ll uncover the rest of 1.9’s features in much more detail. You can look forward to hearing more about:
[ul][li]Prestige and Perk system
[/li][li]Convert System
[/li][li]New IAP Boosts (and overhaul), Vanities, Stashes and more!
[/li][li]How the League System Works
[/li][li]Major Balance Updates
[/li][li]UI Overhaul[/li][/ul]

If you’re interested in getting an early look at Patch 1.9 and helping us with feedback, please see this thread: Quality Tester Applications

Phew was hard to deny the rebirths and arena, now we can talk about these!

Btw, to the cheaters which are hacking their dps/golds/etc, just know that you’re flagged as cheaters and even if you’re showed in the leaderboard (EHP, floors, etc), well … you won’t be able to enter the arena :dieter:

That mage vanity back is fantastic !

Arena mode :wink: , Another exciting patch, Love this update :smile:

That yellow aura for warrior is awesome :smiley:

Yellow! Yellow? Why not red? Actually, yellow may look pretty stylish around Redrum. :smile:

Anywho, sharpen your axes, load your pistols, and do whatever it is you do with a staff… fresh batteries maybe, IDK? But get ready to RUMBLE[emoji844]

That aura is for Champion, I think. For Berserker, it should be red :smiley:

Why do when a new update is coming it feels like I’m gonna burst with excitement!! :smiley:
Looks good, very very good!!!

warrior pvp build ? SENTINEL WARRIOR!!
trying to build a solid tanker!
im working on it. :smile:)

in future.
maybe DQ release a support type class, like buffer or healer… bcoz of this pvp system.

steigerlooks amazing especislly the vanities

[quote=“kairou4ever”]
maybe DQ release a support type class[/quote]

You don’t need a new class when they are already able to.do this! :stuck_out_tongue: Support hirelings r cool. I love my hirelings.

I think arena does not suite my tastes but it looks really, really good! Thumbs up for a job well done!

Looking forward to the rest of the features to be disclosed as well :stuck_out_tongue:

:laughing:

Finally! Serves them right… they can keep their edited achievements, and salivate all day for what’s actually important! Bwa ha ha ha!

THE HYPE IS REAL.
H
E
H
Y
P
E
I
S
R
E
A
L

[quote=“Diieter”]Phew was hard to deny the rebirths and arena, now we can talk about these!

Btw, to the cheaters which are hacking their dps/golds/etc, just know that you’re flagged as cheaters and even if you’re showed in the leaderboard (EHP, floors, etc), well … you won’t be able to enter the arena :dieter:[/quote]

Is there a way to get them off of the leaderboard as well? Its hard enough to get into the top 100 without having to compete with cheaters for rank.

I finally got onto the Exp top 100 leaderboard about a week and a half ago (Boobiez), I am not sure that I really have a chance to get onto the rest of the leaderboards, I am still 1084 on the DPS board lol.

[quote=“06Speed6”][quote=“Diieter”]Phew was hard to deny the rebirths and arena, now we can talk about these!

Btw, to the cheaters which are hacking their dps/golds/etc, just know that you’re flagged as cheaters and even if you’re showed in the leaderboard (EHP, floors, etc), well … you won’t be able to enter the arena :dieter:[/quote]

Is there a way to get them off of the leaderboard as well? Its hard enough to get into the top 100 without having to compete with cheaters for rank.

I finally got onto the Exp top 100 leaderboard about a week and a half ago (Boobiez), I am not sure that I really have a chance to get onto the rest of the leaderboards, I am still 1084 on the DPS board lol.[/quote]

TBH i don’t even care about LB anymore, it’s been 1 year I’ve give up with it, staff has too many things to do to bother with 10 or 20 cheaters, they rather work for the XXXXXXXXX others players you see? :smile:

Steiger said he could do something but it’s not on the priority, and I agree with it, who cares about LB when you know they won’t be able to participate and ruin pvp? :roll:

Also, DPS board isn’t accurate at all, someone dealing B of dmg can still be ranked in the last ones, and someone which 600k hp and more than 100k armor can have 0 EHP :dieter:

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“06Speed6”][quote=“Diieter”]Phew was hard to deny the rebirths and arena, now we can talk about these!

I finally got onto the Exp top 100 leaderboard about a week and a half ago (Boobiez), I am not sure that I really have a chance to get onto the rest of the leaderboards, I am still 1084 on the DPS board lol.[/quote]

TBH i don’t even care about LB anymore, it’s been 1 year I’ve give up with it, staff has too many things to do to bother with 10 or 20 cheaters, they rather work for the XXXXXXXXX others players you see? :smile:

Steiger said he could do something but it’s not on the priority, and I agree with it, who cares about LB when you know they won’t be able to participate and ruin pvp? :roll:

Also, DPS board isn’t accurate at all, someone dealing B of dmg can still be ranked in the last ones, and someone which 600k hp and more than 100k armor can have 0 EHP :dieter:[/quote]

yup. i think LB isnt that accurate. :smile: so dont bother about LB. u know how strong your character is:)

This… Looks awesome! Extreme excitement!

not interested in arena but the other stuff looks promising

If there is a leader boards for this, sounds like it since there is points. What will you guys do about cheaters?