The Question Thread

Agreed but no way I’m doing that lol I’ll let you guys know the results soon <3

@Msiiek@cuzegspiked

Here’s are the results from 24 maps, Mythic 3. 12 maps were done on floor 101, 12 on floor 751. All maps were yellow, had between 130-150% Pack Size, and didn’t contain the Epic Enemies affix. Luck and Gold Find were maxed at 1012%, and I had Nadroji, Crystallized and Eternallized (550% each) sets equipped. Max Ascension with all perks. All enemies on map were killed and breakables looted.

Loot from 12x Floor 101 runs:

86 Legendary items (=7.1 average per floor)
0 Ultra Rare / Generally Kept Legendaries
6 Eternal Legendaries
4 Crystal Legendaries
12 Super rare crystals (10 came from the conversion of those E/C Legendaries, 2 were drops)
38m Gold (=3.16m average per floor, includes selling of unused items w/ Dealer perk)

Loot from 12x Floor 751 runs:
57 legends (=4.75 average per floor)
6 Ultra Rare / Generally Kept Legendaries
2 Crystal Legendaries
7 Eternal Legendaries
16 Super rare crystals (8 came from conversion of those E/C Legendaries, 8 were drops)
2 Super rare Mythstones
23m Gold (1.91m average per floor, amount includes selling of unused items w/ Dealer perk)

In summary based on this small sample size it does seem that higher floors (but below 800 for the reason mentioned by Clogon) are better for good loot, with the exception of gold - Probably due to map size differences as previously mentioned in another post.

I did die a lot in the higher floors, and enemies were of course tougher to kill, so I imagine this probably did delay my farming speed quite a bit. Just something to think about.

Hope this is helpful to someone :smile:

3 Likes

Nice.

I think floor 200 or lower is better for farming exp and gold while high floor maps are for farming crystals/mythstones.

1 Like

In general, for one day just farming floor 200 generally gave me at least 20-30M+ (albeit I spend some) gold in 4 hours or so. In addition I can sometimes have enough ultra rare and normal crystals for progressing a build in one day very easily.

However, it does take patience and avoiding the temptation to spend crystals (saving up as much as possible). I had a placebo effect where if it looks like I have loads of crystals, I tend to get lots more. I call it the rich get richer effect.

Since it looks so good, it makes me feel happy and more greedy. When I’m dry, I generally feel bored for hours but thats because there’s no rich colours to stare at for some time.

Even just spending so much gold makes me feel bored to ashes because I have to work to get it. Being fast in DQ makes me feel that time has slowed down quite so much.

However, I can’t just quit DQ because I barley scratched the surface of it! :wink:

2 Likes

I fully agree with this. The dev’s releasing new and exciting tools of creativity every few months is NOT helping the addiction.

Also the great community, you guys make are awesome too! We get amazing people like JesusSaves, a relatively new player, who just spent hours collecting data to help others! On the other hand, we get active vets like Msiiek and many others help out by answering questions. Everyone makes the time spent on DQ so much more enjoyable.

5 Likes

It’s a very nice game and I do really enjoy the positive atmosphere of the forums here. Love you guys :heart:

3 Likes

I love me, too.

4 Likes

Will Veil (talent) work on vanish mythic?

yes

Quick question.
Will a mh mythic like earthquake trigger if i only use sprint ?

Yes

1 Like

Thx msiiek. Planning on doing a mix between running man build and fortune bringer as main farming char

Is there any way of changing or removing crystal affix?

The only way to remove it is quartz, but it disentchants randomly from the bottom to the top so you will remove all affixes exept the set affix.

Okay, this effects both empty & slotted sockets correct?

How would it work if I have a mythic skill added?

What if this was an eternal crystal item?

For slotted mythstones i dont know sorry.
Mythic skill is unremovable.
You cant use quartz on eternals.

Okay, thank you :smile:

I will see if it removes sockets

A quarts can remove anything.

Except a negative affix on seven deadly sins as you know and some others will have known that too. Just saying :slight_smile: .

Something I’ve been wondering for a while;

on M3 difficulty of any particular floor, do all legendary items available for that floor have an equal chance of dropping? (minus the ones you can only get from ‘Powerful Enemies’, which I understand to be Ultra Rare legendaries)?

For ex. Say I’m a wizard cruising through floor 751. A legendary amulet drops. Does that amulet - in theory - have an equal chance of being an Entropic Jewel versus being a Persona / Death’s Breath / other lower floor amulet?