Offense Page : (without Shrine)

Defense Page :

Talents Page :

Build 1 : Teleport

Build 2 : Bracer

Comments:

None atm

Coming next :

• Have to finish rerolling, 6 affixes needed.

Questions :

None atm

On my wizard I use wand and orb for ignis. My affixes on armor pieces are : luck, crit, crit dmg, att speed, % elemental dmg, and +elemental dmg. Main hand is hailfire wand (+2 bolt chance), off hand is event horizon orb. Max crit chance and CRT dmg with with 50% attack speed and +3 extra bolts also 200% frostbite. Dps only
600k but I kill ep8 floor 200 ignis almost as fast as my warrior. Watching my wiz use barrage is awesome bolts flying everywhere at 2m crits.Lmao

Nice gear!

Combine wand with dreamwalker to see havok break loose. That at speed +12.5% procs = insane.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

Well, I’m not using wand because the dps is too slow, it fires fast but not enough damages, the wand with 100% aoe is insane and dpsing really fast, I’m pretty sure my dps is around 5m per sec (even if only 2.80 atm)
I’m gonna try a perfect wand to check my dps, and i’ll think about your combo :smiley:

But still need the ring u’re talking about ^^ !

If you have some advices on stuff, feel free ton gimme your feedback! :smile:

I would like to know how did you get to have all that OP stuff? Because I try to ‘craft’ my items and have good affixes but it’s to hard. Do you have tips to have items like that?

i actually use 2 phones when crafting = P, my little sister helps also we sit and craft till we get affixes we want ,upload, then download. speeds up process by like 3x but im not sure if its legal… sometimes my lil brother helps on his phone depending on how much total money my character has. 3x people trying to enchant one piece of gear gets expensive really fast. even with re downloading on failed attempts.

crafting isnt ment to be easy. its designed to be extremely hard for a reason if epic affixes were easy to get then everyone would be goldy, which would unbalance the game

iKoSa : Oh I don’t think that’s legal! Btw, if you craft both a good affixe on the gear, which one you keep? :stuck_out_tongue:

Gathzen : I’m crafting these items by myself, I don’t get any trick!
I saw somewhere that you could increase the crafting chances by “luck%” on your gear, but I already crafted 3 pieces without a full “Luck%” stuff, and I didn’t notice any difference after (200% to 500%)

It’s just about luck and time, I’m crafting 1-2 pieces per day, sometimes you get the affixe quickly sometimes not!

I reached the 5th highest dps kinda fast (started this game 1 week ago), but I’m still far from the stuff I’m looking for :confused:
(Seems like the others above me are warriors, so I’m maybe the highest wizard global DPS, I’m waiting for answers from the others HL Wizards)
Edit : M@ssey told me he could reach 10m, waiting for this stuff and figuring out how he can XD

I almost finished my teleport’s stuff, now I’m gonna get a “mana shield” stuff, and if i’m not lazy maybe gonna try a “Minions” Build.
The worst part is to drop the legendary pieces that I need !

Ok thanks guys my stuff is not very good but I’m trying to get it better but it’s very long.

I will post a video when I can; 10m DPS is worthless with the items I have to use to get it though. Its mostly just for show.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

Hi Dieter,

i’m newbie, and i juz found this game last 2 days, i keep doing research in forum and “google”
and i found many guide for WIZARD but din found any guide for WARRIOR (are WARRIOR is a new class juz add on?)
i hope u can help for the guide, i haven’t choose the main class atm,
and curious what’s new class coming soon :smile: any one know? :open_mouth:

We hope to have our pet update out this week (we are fixing a few minor issues) after that patch is released we will begin the process of getting our next patch ready to go. This will include the Character class and a few other things we have had in the back of our minds! Thanks for playing and welcome to the forums!!

ok ~ thanks for replying me :wink: i guess i should stop my warrior lv 32 atm and wait for the new class :smiley:
cant wait to see the new class, bcoz i cant decide between WIZARD and WARRIOR, both look fun~ but most of those top ranking players are WIZARD if im not mistaken :open_mouth:

Hey raymond, i think you got what tdaniel said mixed up :stuck_out_tongue: i would really behoove you NOT to wait for the third class, thats the patch after this weeks hopeful patch. First its pets, then its the new class. If you sit around waiting, youll never get around to playing >~<

Really, guides are not needed (opinion!), even at floor 200. Just keep picking items that turn the DPS/PROTECT/HEALTH bars green. Once you get a feel for the game, you tend to pick and choose your gear based on your playstyle, with out even thinking about it :stuck_out_tongue:

For me, a Hammer, shield, and atleast 1% hp and mp leach are a must. I like to build up frostbite and reflect dmg with a good bit of wrath, too. This increases dmg done to chilled enemies, reflects upto 600% (yeah, i got it that high :smiley:) dmg done to me back to the enemies, and every so often will dish out a free attack (wrath 20). I tend to prefer raw dmg over dps, unless im trying to rank up on the leaderboard.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk

1 Like

[quote=“Lisp”]Hey raymond, i think you got what tdaniel said mixed up :stuck_out_tongue: i would really behoove you NOT to wait for the third class, thats the patch after this weeks hopeful patch. First its pets, then its the new class. If you sit around waiting, youll never get around to playing >~<

Really, guides are not needed (opinion!), even at floor 200. Just keep picking items that turn the DPS/PROTECT/HEALTH bars green. Once you get a feel for the game, you tend to pick and choose your gear based on your playstyle, with out even thinking about it :stuck_out_tongue:

For me, a Hammer, shield, and atleast 1% hp and mp leach are a must. I like to build up frostbite and reflect dmg with a good bit of wrath, too. This increases dmg done to chilled enemies, reflects upto 600% (yeah, i got it that high :smiley:) dmg done to me back to the enemies, and every so often will dish out a free attack (wrath 20). I tend to prefer raw dmg over dps, unless im trying to rank up on the leaderboard.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk[/quote]

Yaya, i get what u mean ~ so have to wait after the pet patch, and i cant stop playing after i reply the post :laughing:

i juz wondering which classes more fun, as i know, WIZARD is the only class when this game launch ? m i right?

[quote=“raymond”]
Really, guides are not needed (opinion!), even at floor 200. Just keep picking items that turn the DPS/PROTECT/HEALTH bars green.[/quote]

It works for protect and health, but you have to know that “DPS” is just a theorical value of your damage, that’s often far away from the reality.
It only counts values of “crit damage, crit chance, attk spd, weapon, glasscanon, etc etc” but it doesn’t take into consideration some effects like frostbite (which is the most overpowered effect in this game, once you turn it to 200% it deals holy **** damage :smile: )
Also, “twisters” are not counted in the DPS, and it’s actually the most overpowered effect (of course you can stack them together, which make you godlike, see my “DPS” shown on leaderboard is around 4m but i’m dealing more than 20m dmg per second, easily)

So no, don’t take into consideration the “DPS” shown by the green bars and the leaderboard… just test every effects, think which one is the best to your gameplay / the damage you want to deal, then build your stuff with that!

[quote=“Lisp”]

Yaya, i get what u mean ~ so have to wait after the pet patch, and i cant stop playing after i reply the post :laughing:

i juz wondering which classes more fun, as i know, WIZARD is the only class when this game launch ? m i right?[/quote]

You still can leveling your warrior, the third (the R****) is a little bit far away from being released soon, at least 1 month or 2!
You can play with 2 characters at the same time, so feel free to up your 2 characters, then when the 3rd will come out, if you prefer him to the 2 others, you’ll already have 2 powerfull characters :wink:

Also, for the amount of wizard builds, it’s because (in my opinion), it’s the funniest class to play, but if you wanna be the top DPS, you have to play warrior :smile:
The top players are almost all warrior :wink:

Hi Diiter,

Haha i guess i know the “R****” is what class, cant wait the class release, if i wan deal high damage on screen go to “warrior”?

i havent try mage yet so far, not sure the magic damage can reach how much, and which class can clear the stage fast? :unamused:

critical is counted inside dps chart?

Of course! dps is based on :

Critical Damage 300%
Critical chance 60%
Attack speed 60%
Your weapon dps
Your total element dmg%

[quote=“raymond”]Hi Diiter,

Haha i guess i know the “R****” is what class, cant wait the class release, if i wan deal high damage on screen go to “warrior”?

i havent try mage yet so far, not sure the magic damage can reach how much, and which class can clear the stage fast? :unamused:[/quote]

Well, once you’ll see the pets you’ll guess what’s the third class, this one is used in every mmo/rpg/hack n slash, so not hard to guess :smile:
To get the highest dps on leaderboard, go for warrior for sure, but the most powerfull character is (imo) a wizard, like m@ssey or mine, can kill ignis 200th 8ep in 1sec or 3sec maximum, ticking tornadoes at 12m, and 5 by seconds sometimes lol so 60m dmg per sec ^^

1 Like

Yes i understand that, and was leaning towards that in my post. Im saying that when you are brand new to the game, not to focus on a build, but to make the dps bar green. Once you get a feel for the game and understand things more, thats when you start taking things into consideration like %ice dmg and frostbite. Besides, just by making the dps bar green (without crafting, mind you), i was able to cruise just fine on ep6 until about depth 60. Thats about the point where i started getting items that were heavily into specific builds, such as my lovely gauntlets with 96% frostbite <3

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk