Welcome to the Dungeon Quest forums! We'd love your feedback

[quote=ā€œRawkfistā€]This game is amazing! I have been playing some pretty bland games lately and now I find myself hiding a good portion of the day to get a floor or two in.

I wish I understood the whole reroll feature before tossing my early Legend weapons. Oh well, it is still a great learning curve to be playing.[/quote]

Rerolling an item :

Youā€™ve an item that you looted at level 1 (the level item), it has some stats (low stats) , for example :

Epic Hat (lvl 1)

• 50 HP
  • 1% critical rate
  • 1% critical damage
  • 1% attack speed
  • 50 MP
  • 1 armor

You reached the level 50 with your characterā€¦ then you use the reroll system : 1~50 (thatā€™s the level of the item maximum) :

It will up the level of your item (1 to the max value of level that you reached) and then the stats of your item (but randomly) ā€¦ so Youā€™ll get by example :

Epic Hat (lvl 5)

• 435.4 HP
  • 2% critical rate
  • 4% critical damage
  • 3% attack speed
  • 120 MP
  • 10 armor

But if you reroll once more, youā€™ll maybe get :

Epic Hat (lvl 45)

• 5000 HP
  • 10% critical rate
  • 10% critical damage
  • 10% attack speed
  • 10 MP
  • 1 armor

Epic Hat (lvl 1)

• 2000 HP
  • 5% critical rate
  • 5% critical damage
  • 5% attack speed
  • 50 MP
  • 11 armor

You can notice itā€™s completly random! you can get lower stats on level 50 than level 45ā€¦ thatā€™s just about ā€œthe pool value of affixesā€, if the item is lvl 1, you canā€™t get 5000HP on your pieceā€¦ but once it reached a tier, you can get the max value or notā€¦

The only one thing sure is : your item level will rise, but sometimes it get only 1 level, and sometimes you can get 99 level in one rerolling!

(Hope you get it)

Hi,

i reached Lv. 99 a couple of days ago and noticed a few bugs on the way to this point, but much more important: I have a lot of improvement suggestions for this game. I will not praise the game too much, and write about the qualities of this game, because I think this post would get about another 16 pages long in this case :wink:. So here is a list of bugs/improvement options:

[size=150]Bugs / Glitches:[/size]

[i]

• If you Lock / Unlock an Item on the ā€œStashā€ page in the inventory, it always shows ā€œunlockā€ (if you want to lock an item, there is written ā€œunlockā€ where ā€œlockā€ should beā€¦)
  • You can reroll/enchant an item any number of times if you just load the account up, then reroll or enchant, load the account down and repeat this progress
  • The Leaderboard stats seem to be only refreshed when you upload your account.

[/i]

[size=150]Improvement Options:[/size]

[i]
Balance Improvements:

• The Gold currently costs unproportional much if you want to buy it with real money (19.99$ for 1M!) So if you would buy the Ice set for real money it would cost 1.49$. If you bought the money to buy the set pieces with ingame-gold it would be 89.995$! (4,5M)
    Leaderboard Improvements:

• An Overall-Leaderboard where the average places of the players are listed (of course without decimal places. If there are multiple players with the same average rank, the same process like with the Legend- or HeroPoints-Leaderboard could be used.)

• A daily or weekly Leaderboard (would be impossible with dps)

• A search option in the Leaderboard.

• eventually that if you tap on the name of the player you have found, you can see a picture of him like in the charakter selection menu.

[/i]

[size=150]Future Content:[/size]

[i]

• Multiple ā€œstagesā€ or phases where you fight the enemy in a boss fight.
  • An Ingame-Chat.
  • An online mode (I know you are working on that)
  • A method to sell or consume heropoints (e.g. to buy pets) (of course the leaderboard would be ā€œearned heropointsā€ in this caseā€¦ not ā€œpossessed heropointsā€

[/i]

I hope this feedback will be readen and maybe helps you :smile:. In this post it maybe looks like DQ is not a good game at all, but I just see no sense in praising it that much. It would maybe motivate you, but not really helpā€¦

Greets
GeneralFailure

Already reported in the testing section, but youā€™re right! :smile:

Itā€™s not a glitch/bug, itā€™s actually how everyone craft his own stuff, devs know it and this is why they will add some items/mechanics to do the same thing but easier (without spamming the loading, because the server automatically blocks your ip for 30 minutes).
But this is legal :smile:

[quote]- The Leaderboard stats seem to be only refreshed when you upload your account.
[/quote]

Wellā€¦ thatā€™s normal! when youā€™re playing on your phone, youā€™re playing ā€œofflineā€, the servers canā€™t guess what your stats are, youā€™ve to upload them to the hosting server, then he can manipulate the differents ranks! :smile:
Imagine if the leaderboard was working in real time : youā€™re earning some exp, you rise your leaderboard, then you reload your data from the server, the leaderboard have to actualize, etc etcā€¦ :S

Once players reach ā€œhigh levelā€ (a week, maybe less to reach lvl 99), everyone have at least 1m or 5m in their pockets, and you can easily earn 200k per run, easilyā€¦ as players asked ā€œgold vanity itemsā€, the devs brought them but at high prices, and in my opinion thatā€™s already nice from them, itā€™s already nice to bring them in gold, it would be an abuse to make them almost free.
You can consider that money packs in cash shop are for low level especially :smile:

Overall leaderboard? based on what? gold + exp + dps + HP?
I donā€™t think that would be usefull, because Steiger already talk about bringing a new leaderboard based on the ā€œdefenseā€, and you canā€™t really be the best dps leaderboard while being the best defense leaderboard! And not everyone is pursuing the same objective. ^^

• A daily or weekly Leaderboard (would be impossible with dps)

Agree, but you can already know your own place, searching for a friend would be nice once multiplayers would be released :smile:

[quote]- eventually that if you tap on the name of the player you have found, you can see a picture of him like in the charakter selection menu.
[/quote]

Agree 100%
We already asked to put an small icone beside each name to see if heā€™s a warrior or a wizard!
And already asked some ā€œprofile pagesā€ where you could check the characters of players too :smile:

[quote]- Multiple ā€œstagesā€ or phases where you fight the enemy in a boss fight.
[/quote]

Already planned to bring new bosses/floors :smile:

[quote]- An Ingame-Chat
[/quote]
Usefull only if coop mode released :smile:

[quote]- An online mode (I know you are working on that)
[/quote]

:smile:

I already read somewhere on the forum that HP will be usefull later, maybe to buy stuff etc :smile:

Seems like your feedback got read (by a tester, not a dev sorry, but I went throught the forum and brought you answers as well as I could :smile:
Hope youā€™re satisfied! I just would take a few time to help Steiger whoā€™s already working on future content ^^
And donā€™t worry Steiger is seriously attentive to what players ask/request/say :wink:

Thanks for the effort to answer :smile: New bosses sound interestingā€¦ Maybe an arcane boss? well, i will know when the time has come ^^. The Overall-Leaderboard was meant to be like if your e.g. 1. rank in HeroPoints 3. rank in Experience 6. rank and 9. rank in legends found your ā€œScoreā€ would be 1+3+6+9 = 19. The player with the lowest of this score would be the first in the overall leaderboardā€¦

Greets
GeneralFailure

How many hours do you play a Day?! :smiley: It took me much longer to get Lv. 99ā€¦ But why did you start playing at about 11 February in order to get Lv. 93 at February the 17th (http://forums.dungeon-quest.com/t/wizard-dieter/421/1
) (and I guess Lv. 99 at 1-2 days later with that speed) So if everything is right you would have joined the forum 1 year before you actually began playingā€¦

Greets
GeneralFailure

How many hours do you play a Day?! :smiley: It took me much longer to get Lv. 99ā€¦ But why did you start playing at about 11 February in order to get Lv. 93 at February the 17th (http://forums.dungeon-quest.com/t/wizard-dieter/421/1
) (and I guess Lv. 99 at 1-2 days later with that speed) So if everything is right you would have joined the forum 1 year before you actually began playingā€¦

Greets
GeneralFailure[/quote]

On my profile you can see I joined the forum : Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:38 pm
Thatā€™s mean 2 days after I joined the game (I came here to see if people got some good builds for wizard)

The Thread was made the Feb 17, BUT!! this was about my ā€œown stuffā€, on which I spent hours and hours, so I started leveling long time ago, and played only to craft, not to leveling!

If Iā€™m right, I spent 3 days to get lvl 90, the rest was only hours on rerolling/enchanting stuff :smile:
And I reached lvl 90-99 just by testing some builds, in ā€œcool modeā€, but yep itā€™s a little bit longer than the previous levels

As I explained on others threads, Level doesnā€™t mean anything, in this kind of game (hack n slash), everything is based on your stuff, so if iā€™m crafting my whole gear at level 30, I can be in the top 10 DPS, even if they are all level 99 :smile:

Thanks for the feedback/ideas! As a quick answer we are fixing the pricing in the next patch (or a short one right after)!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Thank you for this game its awesome, i really miss option to change resolution as im using 1080p mediatek phone its really laggy so i have to change phone resolution every time when i want to play and its very annoying

Sent from my X7 using Tapatalk

This game is one of the most entertaining Iā€™ve ever played, free or otherwise, but one thing that truly sets it apart is the superb support! This is one sign of a committed, dedicated and exceptionally customer oriented development team. Kudos to all of you! :smiley:

Thanks very much for the kind words grox and lavieja!

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

This game is great, and have great support and growing comunity! I like that you can play it offline, and the cloud save system. Just needs more social level or online mode. Like town or tavern or smth like that. Somewhere you can show off your char and items.:smile: And i would like to see more vanitys (i dont know thsis is the wright word), more mobs and cant wait to see rogue:-) No trailer or smth? :smile:

Iā€™ve been so engrossed with this game for almost 3 months now! As a casual gamer I have nothing but praises for this game. Great gameplay, nice graphics and very active developers. Keep it up!

Sent from my Lenovo A390_ROW using Tapatalk

Not sure if this is intended but after killing the final boss (one after wave 200) when asked if you want to return to main menu you press cancle. After that go back through the portal to fight the boss again without doing floor 200.

If this is intended perhaps adding an option to restart the fight.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It is that wayā€¦ no more floors, so if u wanna ā€œavanceā€ uā€™ll face again ignis

So pretty much this is the best way to find items or farm XP (at least for me).

There really needs to be a third option to restart the fight then.

1. Upload and/or Download limit needs to be changed to 1-2 times per day at most. To easy to exploit it.
  2. I have noticed the dog can walk outside the normal ground. I think either the Imp should as well (because some items pop just outside his grab range) or he should have increased grab range.
  3. Rogue should have some sort of steal ability for a legendary item ability. Or a mug attack for a secondary.

Suggestions for D.Q

Suggestion 1: A Multiplayer function, Such as a function to allow another player to come and complete Acts with you.
Also a PvP function, like an arena of some sort.

Suggestion 2: More character skills, weapons, armor, specs, and classes.

Suggestion 3: More buy-able vanity items, also add more purchase-able vanity items.

Suggestion 4: More enchanting options.

and last but no least, Suggestion 5: this personally Iā€™d like to see, More acts and levels to go through to keep the game fresh.

Thank you, for those who read this and like any of my suggestions. any feedback would be nice.

Thanks for stopping by the forums and leaving your feedback!

Suggestion 1: This is a very difficult feature for us to implement. Right now all of our resources are focused on finishing up the Rogue class as well as a few other game systems that will be released over the next few weeks.

Suggestion 2: The rogue character is on the way now!

Suggestion 3: More of these are on the way as well. Though they will be released after the Rogue patch.

Suggestion 4: Yes, this system is going to get a nice over haul soon!

Thanks for letting us know .I wanna know how in this earth can I get my 2nd char. Since Iā€™m in the Philippines please let me know any suggestions?

Sent from my ONE TOUCH 4033E using Tapatalk

I canā€™t pay $ I donā€™t have credit. Cardā€¦ more power. To youā€™re. Games and developmentā€¦

Sent from my ONE TOUCH 4033E using Tapatalk