Thanks for the quick response… more power to your team SteigerBox…

Prismatic doesn’t apply to every offhand, but that will be changing in the next patch to affect all offhands.

Astral summons were limited by Skull count before. In 1.6.1, Spiritmancers are going to be getting some heavy updates, including a new defensive Minion type, and updated spells. Will be looking at how extra summons like Astral Summons work with the updates.[/quote]

Yes! I’m glad your taking a deeper look into the minions. I’m lvling up my new rouge and I love how I have a army of meat shields around me. I have both pieces of Astral legend set(Necklace and book)… Why when I leave my necklace on and equip a skull dose it not make an Astral minion? Is the skull from Reclaim diffrent from a Skulldra? I use Blood Magic and all my skeletons using leach makes Sacrifice a numb skill for me. I’d gladly trade 12.5% Astral attack to make use of Skulldraga. Basicly I guess im asking Are there 3 types of “skulls” and only the reclaim type work for Astral?? Dose bewilder work with the Astral and the “Skulls”? I can’t quite tell. I’m thinking of switching to Bewilder since Magnify no longer hits for 300+ yards :smile:

[quote=“SteigerBox”][quote=“MaGi”]Vendor don`t refresh after finishing a random map.
Also,does assault also change to “chance to cast skill per second” ?[/quote]

That’s odd, Vendor should definitely be refreshing when you kill the cartographer.

Assault is technically a proc which has been changed to “chance to cast skill per second”.

That’s also odd, I dont believe the numbers for Assault were purposefully nerfed over the patches, but I could be remembering wrong. Still, at 20 points in Assault, that’s an 80% chance, and with two +4 affixes to Assault that’s over 100% again. Do you find that you character is much weaker now with the proc changes?

Prismatic doesn’t apply to every offhand, but that will be changing in the next patch to affect all offhands.

Astral summons were limited by Skull count before. In 1.6.1, Spiritmancers are going to be getting some heavy updates, including a new defensive Minion type, and updated spells. Will be looking at how extra summons like Astral Summons work with the updates.[/quote]

Yes! I’m glad your taking a deeper look into the minions. I’m lvling up my new rouge and I love how I have a army of meat shields around me. I have both pieces of Astral legend set(Necklace and book)… Why when I leave my necklace on and equip a skull dose it not make an Astral minion? Is the skull from Reclaim diffrent from a Skulldra? I use Blood Magic and all my skeletons using leach makes Sacrifice a numb skill for me. I’d gladly trade 12.5% Astral attack to make use of Skulldraga. Basicly I guess im asking Are there 3 types of “skulls” and only the reclaim type work for Astral?? Dose bewilder work with the Astral and the “Skulls”? I can’t quite tell. I’m thinking of switching to Bewilder since Magnify no longer hits for 300+ yards :smile:

It seems that ignore resist is useless after update. Does anyone have the same problem?

Some bosses have a new affix “ignore ignore resist” otheriwise it would be a bit too much easy

Will look into it, it might have been affected by some internal changes we’ve made. If we find something, the fix will be in the upcoming bug patch.

The Frozen Set can’t be increased by ‘+ Set Numbers’.
Eagerly waiting that this gets fixed :frowning:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

SteigerBox did you see my reply and questions about the Astral Summons? I’m not 100% shure how this app works.