[quote=“DJKingDavid”]lolz…yall need to get yalls priorities straight…

btw…destiny[/quote]

My other half already gets to do all the fun stuff like cooking, cleaning, washing and ironing, so I deserve to play DQ and WoW, its only fair :wink:

Great! :smile:

[quote=“JesteR”][quote=“DJKingDavid”]lolz…yall need to get yalls priorities straight…

btw…destiny[/quote]

My other half already gets to do all the fun stuff like cooking, cleaning, washing and ironing, so I deserve to play DQ and WoW, its only fair :wink:[/quote]
Hahahahahahahaha[emoji23]

ehem…:neutral_face:
still waiting for part 2…

[quote=“andrielley”]ehem…:neutral_face:
still waiting for part 2…[/quote]

Weekend isn’t over yet :stuck_out_tongue:

Stieger at the weekend over you will realese part 2 of sneaky peak or it will be realease 1.7 patch if no could you tell approx date for release patch?

I’ll be doing the blog post tonight :smile:

We don’t ever do dates for release because we don’t know exactly when. App Store review times for patches are variable, and whenever the patch is done we release it immediately. So in summary… it will be soon.

I’ll be doing the blog post tonight :smile:

We don’t ever do dates for release because we don’t know exactly when. App Store review times for patches variable, and whenever the patch is done, we release it immediately. So in summary… it will be soon.[/quote]

Hehe ok i wait for it. It seems really nice this patch :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“SteigerBox”][quote=“andrielley”]ehem…:neutral_face:
still waiting for part 2…[/quote]

Weekend isn’t over yet :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]

here in our country weekend is over…:smiley:

looking on time on the forum here weekend is over too

Still 2 hours left on my clock :smile:

Oh btw, here’s the post: Part 2

So worth waiting for :smile: . Can’t wait for the update so I can try out the new spiritmancer skills

now i will get to try the spiritmancer again…
:open_mouth:
feats hero system mythics new legends… so good… cant wait for the new patch… hope it will be very very soon…

This looks completely totally terrific! I’ll definitely will be buying the map reveal. Thanks so much for dropping prices on converting.

I agree. 1/10th conversion prices is going to help out a lot.

No selling of stones or crystals? :frowning:

When the patch hits, you will see why selling of stones and crystal is not needed. Crystals and stones are worth far more than any gold :wink:

Plus now with the price reduction of converting, gold wont be an issue.

When the patch hits, you will see why selling of stones and crystal is not needed. Crystals and stones are worth far more than any gold :wink:

Plus now with the price reduction of converting, gold wont be an issues.[/quote]

Good to know :smile:

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

so … what now ? weekend is over

Part 2 has been completed and posted 2 hours before the end of the weekend :wink: