1st time DQ player; Rogue Flintlock build help

Thanks! I already read this, but the jargons confuses me. xD

Some quick tips :

-Look for items with use full Set affix ( the green one) like Frozen,Permafrost,Adventure,Pathfinder…

-Some must-have affix : Multi Attack/Extra attack chance,+All Set,+Ricochet,dodge ,%damage,%element damage. U can use Explosive for AOE damage if not get Frozen yet.

-If u r strong enough, use farming Set like Mythology,Crystalize,Eternalize…

-Salvage the Legend item u don’t use for dust, use dust to craft Legend or Eternal Legend u need.

1 Like

Oh god i completely forgot that salvage legends is possible haha sorry

Love your profile Baba :slight_smile: :parrotcop: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: .

Those affixes, Im still at awe lol… those are the additional stats right?

Its hard to obtain those at a very early lvl just farm and keep those items that seem to make ur build powerful ( it doesnt even need to be legends as mentioned) keep crystals and dont go spending them if you dunno how it works. Read the codex too for additional info.

Reminder : not all the info in codex are right.

Here maybe u could read this and understand more.

1 Like

Thanks @deathGG

1 Like

Always glad to help :blush::blush::grin:

2 Likes

Those affix for increasing your “fire-power” so you can wipe out mobs of enemies AFAP :smile:
For the beginning, get 4x Extra attack chance, Explosive so u can fire bullet spreadly and burst AOE damage.

1 Like

Thanks @unholy182 what i got was those Multishots, and +1 atk chance, while on propulsion. i got like 1-4 bullets firing. is this ok? Im currently lvl 45 atm

The cap of multi attack are 4 so u can have maximum of 5 bullet fire at once :wink: U can modify ur item with Shaphirre crystal, change the useless affix to the one useful like damage, crit chance, crit damage :smile:

Flintlock is nearly the best farming weapon at the beginning, just dont forget to add AOE effect by Explosive affix or Frozen Set.

1 Like

when u find thus kind of item

save this, u can never have this item if u convert or salvage this

1 Like

Craft? :joy:

drop bro, just like this

1 Like

Ah yes… crystal affix :sweat_smile:

Actually u can craft Eternal Legend with Crystal affix, but u need to be very lucky :smile:

u gonna waste too much dust to get like that

Unless you have crystalline (5) lol. It takes a bit of luck and dust but it does eventually happen.

Last thursday ive created another account because i cant download my original account due to bad connection. I dont have hireling nor any charm but in just 3 days im already in floor 347. In my opinion, plague set will make your character overpowered if there’s so many mobs around you. Try to find item that has plagued set and change all your weapon element to poison

1 Like

Plagued + Druidic + Equality, good combo :heart_eyes: