2.3 (or whatever update it is) Sneak Peek

The Seven Contrary Virtues which are specific opposites to the Seven Deadly Sins: Humility against pride, Kindness against envy, Abstinence against gluttony, Chastity against lust, Patience against anger, Liberality against greed, and Diligence against sloth.

Your mom

1 Like

I dunno I think weā€™ll get something a little more crazy then that

@Griffin012 so well keep our expectation high. i wonder if der will be chance in the future for a new char to arrive? sowhat like a priest/healer/buffer.

A new class takes a lot of work. Dunno when or if it will ever happen. Though I got to say, I am liking the new stuff coming out for 2.3. I am sure you guys will like it too!

That is because I donā€™t troll.

1 Like

@Clogon i think wer getting more excited than ever lel ā€¦ any hints ? haha

I already gave you guys a hint though
ĀÆ\_ (惄) _/ĀÆ

dang im a slow thinker i cant still understand it haha.

Everyone gets a free horse.

@Skaul lel trollinnā€¦

And a brand, new car!

New item? When will the patch be released???

Yes, when indeed? Last year waiting for the pvp patch to be released, many including myself took a break from the game while waiting with the update carrot being dangled for too long :frowning:

How about a few tips, like save your Blood magic drops before the set affix stops dropping, or bank your gold before the gold drop rates get nerfed, like in previous pre-patch posts? I assume the devs havenā€™t got a expected release for the next update, or they would tell us it.

Weā€™re hoping soon :smile:

Weā€™ll have a blog post on it sooner. We normally donā€™t do dates since nailing down when all three platforms will be available is tough, and we prefer just releasing as soon as the patch is done.

2 Likes

Sir did you delete one my post? Regarding my suggested new class???

Did you delete one of my posts sir???

Looks like I did, itā€™s back now. Someone used the report function for it, and in the process of clearing the flag the post was deleted. For anyone else reading, please do not use the report function for getting our attention! Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks sir.

slime pet

Teasers pleaseā€¦ Even just a name or somethingā€¦ Heheheā€¦