Any mages out there?

Would like to see ykur build dieter since it will be nerfed anyway

You’ll in pvp! everyone will be able to check others builds under some conditions, and nuff spoil, more explainations in steigerbox teasing! :mrgreen:

Wizard without BM… well i think its time for ICEBURN affix to be popular.

I realy want that patch…sigh

Patience is a virtue. :smile:

It just seems like everything is start now is just useless with the Patch.

You’ve some bad things (if you’re used to some affixes which are overused like BM, permafrost, etc)… and some great things!

Summoners are awesome
New scalp is wonderful

Trust me, the patch is certainly the best patch released for now, and it needs a lot of time as well! :dieter:

Cant belive summoners are viable.
Will try it

Hope to have a new teaser by our god stieger. A new preview will do or maybe will just increase our stress levels. :smiley:

The Tester admins are cooking up another blog post to highlight major changes…

So everyone else can brace themselves for the major nerfs and buffs :smile:

It seems Steiger has decided to be generous. But you will have to wait before knowing what I mean from this. It will be announced in the big blog post.

It seems Steiger has decided to be generous. But you will have to wait before knowing what I mean from this. It will be announced in the big blog post.[/quote]
Exciting :astonished:

[quote=“dermarv92”]Cant belive summoners are viable.
Will try it[/quote]

Didn’t say they were viable, i said they are wonderful, awesome, amazing, dieter, incredible, fabulous, cool! :mrgreen:

1 Like

You are using “dieter” as a synonym for Incredible? Thaaaaats funny

1 Like

I broke summoners so they are getting a lot of nerfs.

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“dermarv92”]
Summoners are awesome
New scalp is wonderful

Trust me, the patch is certainly the best patch released for now, and it needs a lot of time as well! :dieter:[/quote][/quote]
I’m not a fan of the new scalp – liked the old one better. Summoning is annoying but great.

Looks like the only way atm are meteor teleport Variations.

I broke summoners so they are getting a lot of nerfs.[/quote]

Broken only in pvp, this build was worthless in pve :dieter:

Because it was not built for PVE. PVP and PVE are 2 completely different systems. I would never use the same affixes if I were to make a PVE summoner build. It would be very different.

1 Like

Yeah ikr but doesn’t change the fact summoner wouldn’t be “overpowered” in pve, that’s the point. :dieter: