Any mages out there?

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“dermarv92”]Cant belive summoners are viable.
Will try it[/quote]

Didn’t say they were viable, i said they are wonderful, awesome, amazing, dieter, incredible, fabulous, cool! :mrgreen:[/quote]

dieter is now an adjective? :smiley:

1 Like

[quote=“andrielley”]

[quote=“Diieter”]

Didn’t say they were viable, i said they are wonderful, awesome, amazing, dieter, incredible, fabulous, cool! :mrgreen:[/quote]

dieter is now an adjective? :smiley:[/quote]

Oh my… I didn’t notice :dieter:

1 Like

1 Like

[/quote]

:smiley:
Ok lets us it,
Im so dieter about the next patch, hope many dieter things will come.
:laughing::lol::lol:

1 Like

[quote=“andrielley”]Ok lets us it,
Im so dieter about the next patch, hope many dieter things will come.
:laughing::lol::lol:[/quote]

Stop dietering, dieter is so dieter

1 Like

You’ve managed to dieter while asking to stop dietering :dieter:

1 Like

[color=#00BFFF]Wizard is very good for its AOE skills (Area Of Effect) though summoning isn’t so bad either and there are a lot of items to give summoners summoning bonuses! I currently am deciding which is better between Wand combat and Sword combat because they both have great AOE skills! Level 63 Wizard- [/color]

In my experience summon talents+permafrost far outrank summon red affixes+summoner set+summon talents in attack terms.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I would recommand you to wait for the update and farming a lot of CS/MS before the patch (don’t worry you’ve a lot of time before the release), because a lot of things will change

Meh, only a Dieter can Dietering! :dieter:

1 Like

Thats the fact.
Im using my farming warrior like hell.i feel like i cant farm anymore hahaha

Once the devs announces the changes (and maybe a VERY special surprise) that is happening as a thank you to you guys I am sure everyone will be happy.

[color=#FFBF00]I hope it’s another character slot for free so we can enjoy the full use of the Hireling System so we get a chance to train second character before update v1.9 comes out so it will be ready for action! :smiley: [/color]

[color=#FFBF00]I hope it’s another character slot for free so we can enjoy the full use of the Hireling System so we get a chance to train second character before update v1.9 comes out so it will be ready for action! :smiley: [/color][/quote]
I thought you got two free slots after the Rogue update?

[color=#FFBF00]I hope it’s another character slot for free so we can enjoy the full use of the Hireling System so we get a chance to train second character before update v1.9 comes out so it will be ready for action! :smiley: [/color][/quote]
I thought you got two free slots after the Rogue update?[/quote]
[color=#FFBF00]No I only have 1 free slot and the other cost money and I don’t spend real cash on in game features so sucks for me :frowning: but would love another slot! I’ve tried all the characters though but I’ve had to keep uninstalling app so I can sign out of one account for another :frowning:[/color]

A buck for a character slot isn’t a very bad idea for a game with a theoretically endless shelf life!

1 Like

I agree.
That is why i have 2 slots so we can play all characters. Waiting for more IAP and vanity on the next patch. :wink:

1 Like

[color=#FFBF00]Well I still don’t think you should have to pay to create new characters, plus I don’t even have 1$ to spare :frowning:[/color]

If you are enjoying a free game, and i say FREE game. I think giving back something to the devs is not bad at all.

1 Like

I agree.
That is why i have 2 slots so we can play all characters. Waiting for more IAP and vanity on the next patch. :wink:[/quote]
Why 2? I have all 6 so I can try new combos. At first, I used Warrior Wizard. With Rogue update, I began using Rogue Warrior. Now, I’m trying new stuff and am doing Rogue Rogue.

I’ve spent prob. $15 on this game for a multitude of stuff. 5 Character Slots, Angel and Demonic Vanities, and last but not least, I bought auto-map reveal today! $0.99 (+ tax) per slot is amazing! I also got the special deal for two (or was it three) of those slots and the vanities saving me some money. Last of all, no ads! Woot!

1 Like

Ill add more slots once ive maximize all my 3 characters. For now its a waiting game for new stuffs.