Any mages out there?

I agree.
That is why i have 2 slots so we can play all characters. Waiting for more IAP and vanity on the next patch. :wink:[/quote]

I really like the new IAP and Vanities! There is so much amazing stuff coming in the next version. Thank you all for being so patient with us.

1 Like

Patience is a virtue and great things come from those who wait. :wink:

1 Like

agreed. i have spent above 300usd for 1 game. “Heroes of order and chaos”.
and this game too… bit of shock when i saw the price for 1 slot… its cheap… this game are soooo good. so there is no reason to not support dev with great games

1 Like

A few bucks for a nice game which I can play fully before is a great idea. I have five toons, and I’ve had so much fun with them, it’s totally worth it.

Plus, if you have money for a smartphone, you can spare a buck or two. And If you don’t have a credit card, you can buy prepaid cards, at least in android.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk

1 Like

[color=#FFBF00]I’ll try to fit a 10$ google play card into my budget next time I get payed! Also what is the Max level for characters? I’m currently level 84 and was curious.[/color]

Level 99

[color=#FFBF00]To bad max level doesn’t go as high as the max floor (200) would be nice and not very over powered considering you only get +50 mana and health per level![/color]

I think they will do something bout that on the next patch.

A lot of broken stuff in 1.8 are getting changed to something different…

It’s gonna be awesome for sure :sunglasses:

I think they will do something bout that on the next patch.[/quote]

We already talked a lot about that, but gonna have to wait 2.1 or so :dieter: