Any tips for my current build?(this is still incomplete, since i lack crystals and mythstones) im at 900+ floor

3 Likes

replace your +5000 Ice with +100% Weapon DMG on your OH. this will increase the damage your +98.1% Ice damage does, because it isn’t increasing the damage of the +5k Ice.

if you aren’t having problems with killing monsters yet, that should be the only major change. if you need more killing power, you might want to Jasper a Legend Golex’s Gauntlet to replace the Eternal one. then get rid of the +HP and replace it with +100% WD, or find a Legend Item with Legend +200% WD. at higher floors, HP isn’t really needed, except for certain Builds, like Bloodmagic or Masochism Builds. plus, the +WD% gets increased by your +95.2% Fire damage.

replace the +5000 Fire DMG with +30% Weaken on your Ring. you will go from extra damage on 30% of your attacks to extra damage on 60% of your attacks. if you changed to a Legend Golex’s Gauntlet, then change the Armor to Weaken also. this will give you +90% Weaken for 90% of your attacks, and a really good damage boost, even against monsters with Greatly Resist Fire & Ice and Immune to Fire or Ice. if you don’t want 3 spaces taken over for 3 Epic Weaken, go for a Crystal Weaken +90% when you get the chance, or get rid of Weaken and use Legend Ignore Resist instead, as it only takes up one space and you don’t have to worry about monsters being Resistant or Immune to any of your Fire & Ice attacks.

change the Immolate on your Pet to +15% Crit Chance. you have more than enough Elemental Critical and Immolate on 3 of your other Items. unless you have an idea for another affix that fits your build better than Crit Chance does.

hope this helps…

Edit: if you are doing well on floor 900+, but have a shortage of Rare & Ultra Rare Crystals & Myth Stones, you might want to make a set of Farming Equipment to Farm floor 500-510 M3. this will increase you ability to get the Rare & Ultra Rare CS & MS plus lots of Gold to make better Builds with.

having a Crystal Affix on each of your Items will greatly improve your Builds, as each Crystal Affix is like having 3 Epic Affixes in one space :eyes: :face_with_monocle: , not to mention making space for other affixes, like Legend or Mythic Affixes.

3 Likes

Dude I am not on 900+ floors but I have many crystals and mythstones

2 Likes

Well done for getting to an high floor using a bow. Bows are rubbish.

2 Likes

:rofl:

I have to say, I have always thought that Wand and Sword for Wizards were just awful! but lately I have actually been thinking of a Wand Build for Campaign, especially considering some of the cool video’s that are in the Forum.

and I have been using my Warrior as a Main recently during my Ascending Rogue & Warrior Thread. I don’t really like Warrior, but now I have 3-4 ideas for Builds for Warrior, when before I had ZERO!! :laughing:

2 Likes

I once considered making a strafeazon build for pvp.

1 Like

one thing the Bow has that Wand doesn’t is that Bow Primary Pierces enemies, and Wand Primary doesn’t. that gives Bow the ability to hit multiple targets with one shot. that was one reason I prefer Comet to Barrage. Wizard Sword Piercing hits multiple targets, but only in a straight line, and only does a little more damage than Wand.

I guess eventually I’ll come up with an idea for Piercing Skill for Sword, but only after I get some ideas from my Barrage Tests.

1 Like