Ascension... What did you pick?

Oh once per perk yes. I misread your statement… I thought you meant that you lose the old perk when you get a new one. Sorry!

It looks like ascension was removed with the most recent hot nerf. :frowning:

Uh, just no.

Actually yes, it is no longer available in the store.

What store?

*shop (see screenshot a few posts up)

It’s there for me. It’s just greyed out because you can’t purchase Ascension unless you’re level 99, but it’s definitely not “hot nerfed”

Ascension is still available. It’s just greyed out if you haven’t made it to level 99 on that character.

Level 99 wizard, no ascension icon in the shop.

You sure you’re using that 99 wiz as the main? Shop won’t show it if he’s the hireling.

If I recall correctly from some of the other threads there has been a few issues getting an Amazon build to work correctly. Are you using one of their devices?

I only have the wizard to lv99. Credits screen shows “Client Version 2.01”

On Amazon Fire TV

He just said he is using fire tv in another thread. That is the issue.

1 Like

2.01 is not 2.1. I think you’ll get 2.1 soon enough, hopefully a few days!

Thank you everybody. Fire TV is teh evil :smiley:

What is fire tv?

Is it like the 3 hour netflix fireplace show? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Does dealer multiply selling value by x1000 or 1000%

So percentages work like this. 100% is times 1. 200% is times 2.

So 1000% would be times 10.

If it says increases you are too low by 1. If it increases by 1000% it should be times 11.

No heres the best example of dealer. Say you have an item with 1000 gold worth of selling. 100×1000% =10000 gold per item. That is the same as 100 × 10. If u have this on both hirling and main, you could easily get 500k gold just from selling a bag or two full of items. Also if an item costed 1 gold, it would be 10 gold because 1×10=10 and not 11 from 1+10.