Asking not-so-obvious things thread

Basically, I’d like to start this thread for:

-Things not-so-obvious in my POV, and
-Things not-so-obvious in other ppl’s POV.

I’d help if I can, but at the same time I will also ask these not-so-obvious things too…

Okay, here goes!

-Whirling Blades skill: Does it work with Living Force?
-Do procs trigger on their own skills? E.g. can Throw Sword proc at the same time with Throw Sword skill?

[quote=“ocenyx”]-Whirling Blades skill: Does it work with Living Force?
-Do procs trigger on their own skills? E.g. can Throw Sword proc at the same time with Throw Sword skill?[/quote]

1. No
  2. Yes – procs are separate from skills

Well that wraps that up, thanks.

2 was kind of difficult for me to track with all those numbers going on…

For timewarp
Does toss count as a bolt?
what counts as bolts? all projectiles?

Thanks ^^

[quote=“emman23”]For timewarp

Thanks ^^[/quote]
Only Wizard Projectile Spells, verify this with a DQ mod or DQ Quality Admin just to make sure.

1. No[/quote]

Are you sure? It worked the last time I checked. WIll have to double check some time later.

@Timewarp:
It increases the DMG of all friendly projectiles.

1. No[/quote]

Actually yes (last time i checked)

[quote=“Ircher”][quote=“emman23”]For timewarp

Thanks ^[1]
Only Wizard Projectile Spells, verify this with a DQ mod or DQ Quality Admin just to make sure.[/quote]

Actually not only Wizard projectiles, toss is affected (last time I checked)

1. /quote ↩︎

Thanks for the answers ^^

Question about items that are base on stats on gear.

Example: momentum and move speed.
buccaneer and gold find
faun and luck
spellsword and dodge.

1)Are the modifier only includes the stat capped? or if it exceeds it is still working?

I know momentum has until 100 move speed even if ms is capped is 50.

[quote=“emman23”]Thanks for the answers ^^

buccaneer and gold find
faun and luck
spellsword and dodge.

1)Are the modifier only includes the stat capped? or if it exceeds it is still working?

I know momentum has until 100 move speed even if ms is capped is 50.[/quote]

A lot of balancing/changes will occur with patch 1.9, momentum and spellsword for sure, don’t remember about the others, so can’t really tell how they will work for now, steiger is still working on balancing atm :dieter:
(So it’s kinda pointless and unaccurate to give you advices on these ones as they are going to change)

1. No[/quote]

Thanks ^[1]
Only Wizard Projectile Spells, verify this with a DQ mod or DQ Quality Admin just to make sure.[/quote]

Actually not only Wizard projectiles, toss is affected (last time I checked)[/quote]
Last time I checked via reading the forums, Steiger said chakrams didn’t work with Living Force.

1. /quote ↩︎

Wasn’t it ballista which is not working?

That was what it was!

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“emman23”]Thanks for the answers ^^

buccaneer and gold find
faun and luck
spellsword and dodge.

I know momentum has until 100 move speed even if ms is capped is 50.[/quote]

A lot of balancing/changes will occur with patch 1.9, momentum and spellsword for sure, don’t remember about the others, so can’t really tell how they will work for now, steiger is still working on balancing atm :dieter:
(So it’s kinda pointless and unaccurate to give you advices on these ones as they are going to change)[/quote]

I see. At first I wasn’t going to make a build for progression because base on a lot of post a lot will change but I still did and just need to adapt >.>

1. No[/quote]

Thanks ^[1]

Actually not only Wizard projectiles, toss is affected (last time I checked)[/quote]

This guy is right

This guy is wrong :

1. /quote ↩︎

1 Like

For crystal crafting.

For crystal affix and legend affix are all the affix with the same chance to show when using obsidian and ruby?

Really having a hard time getting + 5 berserker lol xD

[quote=“emman23”]For crystal crafting.

For crystal affix and legend affix are all the affix with the same chance to show when using obsidian and ruby?

Really having a hard time getting + 5 berserker lol xD[/quote]

Definitely more possible rolls with ruby, so ruby actually has a higher difficulty

[quote=“ocenyx”][quote=“emman23”]For crystal crafting.

Really having a hard time getting + 5 berserker lol xD[/quote]

Definitely more possible rolls with ruby, so ruby actually has a higher difficulty[/quote]
yeah, I mean does all the affixes on ruby have the same chances? or some affix are more rare than others that it is harder to get affix 1 than getting affix 2.

or affix 1 chances is equal to affix 2 chances

Strictly speaking from experience, there are no such things as “rare rolls”. They are all equal in chances.

If someone red-orange, red or purple members can correct me, take their words to mind :smile:

Another question. is it possible to get the epic affix of an offhand on a mainhand wep?
I mean can I get +toss on a mainhand? I tried like 200 times it’s not showing lol >.>