Battle Arena Crafts Analysis; And What is Your Favorite Craft?

Well @Bizzaro_Stormy we met then ten minutes later and I lost 3 to zero :joy:

2 Likes

Can’t win’em all… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

or can you… :scream:

4 Likes

No my build is a gamble. A summoner using apocalypse will find his furies will gain every affix on the caster. Including say his pet set affix.

1 Like

That’s why I love summons. They can be awesome especially when you get zombie furies. Or up to 9 randomly :sunglasses:

1 Like

I just avoid enemy’s like the plaque and cast then cast time warp and use either ricochet or barrage as projectiles. I’d recommend a non wizard for apocalypse :sunglasses:

1 Like

You make me want to play arena again…
Haven’t played pvp since October…
Too nerve racking… :tired_face:

2 Likes

Go for it :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo…! :stuck_out_tongue:
Maybe, we’ll see… :grimacing:

2 Likes

I’m just waiting for DQ 2. I’m eternal division 3 ish top on a good day. I want a new game but this will do find while I wait.

Yeah. Nunique. That’s me.:crazy_face:

@Bizarro_Stormy you have a good high regen wizzard build.

2 Likes

@NUIQUE what’s your first name ?

1 Like

No names. Everyone is a hacker here.

1 Like

You know my first name do you not. Lee ? Good luck to hackers trying to google my name .

1 Like

Just never put your second name online.

1 Like

I’m climbing in a fashion.And the moment I get to division one then I will leave.

I wish you good luck then. I also said good bye when I first got top but withdrawal symptoms got me.

Well I believe you can go to top at any moment. How much dust and crystals you got?

1 Like

I could farm for more but I’m lazy. Roll on DQ2

1 Like

My employer wanted us all to install a work related app on our phones. So I checked the bit where it says accept terms and conditions. Basically it was spy ware. They could check your emails, websites etc… Told them to get stuffed as it constitutes a violention of the human rights act , in particular the right to privacy. They never responded :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Good to know you are aware and acted upon it.
Fraud is everywhere.

1 Like

@NUIQUE dont have much time to play right now. im planning to purchase another slot. time to experiment some Rogue build for arena.

4 Likes