Battle Arena Crafts Analysis; And What is Your Favorite Craft?

How did NUIQUE get a WHIRLWIND and CHARGE while using a wizard? I am just curious, new player btw.

that Charge is Wizard OH Special Skill Shatter. I don’t think Charge leaves a Crater. you can use an Amber Crystal to change the Special Skills of MH & OH Weapons, even change them to Special Skills of other Classes. the down side to using Skills from other Classes is that you can only get Skill Points for those Skills up to 20, with 2x +5 All Skills (+10 total) and +10 Skill on the Pet (Epic Skill Affix).

Battle mage for charge and cerebral vortex for torrent ( whirlwind ) and enigma

@dickwad

Mate, I have seen Mr_Scooty’s minìon test thread before and I had a speculation that the impresive damage was achieved via anti-immortal barrage or a variant of the Olympian.

I have tried it before and also got good double digit thousands damage(less than his though)There were problems-Charging AIs.

I remember telling you something about my furies dying at the sight of charging immortal-yes our minions will not stop them. Well, you can achieve high damage on your minions by upping your toon character damage but your furies will also be super fragile.

The one I shared on the video gave me better result and not to mention the fun of tankiness and mobility.

Summoner Tip: Bloodmagic/High Hp toons have really tanky furies.

1 Like

Using 40% perseverance worked very well against certain kinds of builds. It really turns the tables.

However, the damage reduction is type specific. By using it I might have a chance against the bleed type immortal but I will open my beloved summoner vulnerable or less powerful to other immortals.

Thanks for the suggestion pal I’ll consider it.

1 Like

So near !

1 Like

Have the same problem …

1 Like

It’s such a grind :joy:

Holy shit ( pardon my French ) :joy: What happend ? I’m stunned .

hey @NUIQUE and @Golem and @Necus @Mr_Scooty and @CuzegSpiked Must be arena reset :sunglasses: Can @tdaniel confirm the arena has been reset

I’m lost for words. :open_mouth:

1 Like

No arena reset on our end. Cannot process that until we get an amazon patch approved for release.

2 Likes

Nothing changed, get the same 10 enemies like every time

1 Like

@Necus . I touched you again. You are almost there.

I suggest you replace your empyrean amulet with eternal ignis bane as soon as possible.

2 Likes

@dickwad

You are near @Necus… You two are heading towards the top. I wish you the best in tweaking your crafts.

I have come accross a prophecy that speaks of a great summoner that will conquer all the other creatures. It was not me though… I am happy it is now revealing itself from the shadows :smiling_imp::space_invader::space_invader:

1 Like

@tdaniel,

Will the old vanities be available again after reset?

1 Like

I have not even tweaked this character. Was working on the snowman.

1 Like

I try so hard, but I have so bad luck with my enemies… @dickwad your character is nice, my tank dies very fast. But my twister mage get you all the time because oft the range :P. But really good build :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Nexus .:sunglasses: I’m glad you like my strawberry fields toon. She will be even better when I remove some silly affixes.

am on div3 now thank you @Necus for being with you active :wink:

2 Likes

Hey @HawkEye I’m div 3 too