Battle Arena Crafts Analysis; And What is Your Favorite Craft?

Hehe ^^

2 Likes

How very rude :grinning:

2 Likes

I am evil haha :smile:

1 Like

I got 2 deadly strike crystalline affixes and stupidly I have a myth stone deadly strike which is stupid ( That can go) Got 2 Crystal armour affixes that can go. After all its not a tank build. Itā€™s a critical build. Work in progress my impish friend :sunglasses: I may put the bad wolf up while I recraft :grinning:. @Nunique was impressed.

I am sure after 1000 matches I found my most hated build. Enemies with enigma mythic. Enigma is the attack who kills me the most time. After 500 matches I am at arena rank 1539 and before I was 1539. It doesnā€™t matter how hard I try I canā€™t get higher

1 Like

I hate enigma in live play :joy: the trick is to fire away from your opponent so you donā€™t get to close when it happens or instant death.

Yes, if the enemy comes to close and enigma activates I am instant dead. Few twister and run away. That works most of the time xD

1 Like

Now with AI my strawberry fields character has enigma. But also extra attack. Bad idea :thinking: Extra attack means more chances of ending up dead. Iā€™ve put enemy avoidance at max hopeing to vault out of trouble. But extra attack needs testing. Does extra attack slow you down maybe ? Iā€™m still a learner.

Good question. I have only 890 life in arena, if you hit me once I die, if I hit you you die

1 Like

Blood magic gives you a very small more life in the right build :thinking:

Then block and dodge is damage avoidance. There is no way we can create perfect builds. But ask your self one question. ā€œIf I can evade damage do I need a tankā€

I am pure based on dmg, if it is dead before it can reach me, I donā€™t need life. I have no resistance

1 Like

Hehe :sunglasses: Exactly

Okay Iā€™ve chosen to release BadWolf on division 3. I will be demoted tommorrow.

Nice :sunglasses: .

Opened another 5 eternal chests, no trophy. Now I am at 46 eternal chests and 0 eternal trophiesā€¦

1 Like

Okay hold on !!! Before you open chests e.g. Legend . If you have enough luck and especially eternalized set affix or treasured perks then item unlocked from a legend may be eternal.

Save every legend or eternal chest and always open them with your luckiest character. :sunglasses:

Just checking my rankings nervously. Okay. Itā€™s okay

I did it every time, but its so damn rare. Even after 200 legend chests I got exactly 4 legend trophies

1 Like

We are division 3. :roll_eyes:. We do okay. Do you not think ?