Best single hit in battle arena = 2.19M

20190405_182248

Think I may have an eternal one somewhere. I have so many trophies and pets (legend and external) that I don’t have enough characters to test them out. When I go farming my inventory gets full in seconds because my bags are full of items.

1 Like

The bloodless trinket is key if you want to go anti-immortal or high damage.

1 Like

AR piercing and clotting come in handy.

1 Like

1 Like

based on my observation when your character is near fatal, or bleeding to death, then purge goes, it saves you from death and the bleed stopped. :thinking: im sure @Mr_Scooty knows this.

3 Likes

My polytheme Pam character. And before you say it I have too much extra attack.

3 Likes

@kiane_zaine gave me the idea for this build.

1 Like

Hahaahha. I’m sorry. I have not noticed that all along. I guess I assumed DQ purge = DOTA purge. Then placebo… hahaha

2 Likes

Excellent loots @dickwad.

1 Like

@dickwad. nice Rogue build. that 2 elemental critical will help and give more DMG from Deadly Strike while wearing Sureshot Leather. i have no idea how Deadly Arts works.

2 Likes

Deadly arts simply means that if you have a deadly strike against an opponent then you don’t have to wait for the spell to charge back up to use again. Deadly strike charges it back up instantly … But it’s a proc :grinning:

2 Likes

My snowman character.

1 Like

This is my strawberry fields character.

1 Like

@dickwad. How does the mythic nova work?

I tried it once and all I see it do is create some explosions on the character’s feet.

Trust me with nova. It is just a proc. But if you have critical affixes on gear ( especially deadly strike ) it does serious damage and is beyond your control. You could put master stones in gear to increase proc chance.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll keep it in my pve set-up then. There I have plenty of crits and DS’.

1 Like

plus the booming sound is sweet. :wink:

1 Like

I suspect nova is like a tesla coil. Like static electricity. So if your element is lightning it would be good. I’m just a summoner.

1 Like

There is one semi summoner in div 2 who also uses freeze.

He gets to no. 2-4 sometimes.

1 Like