Best single hit in battle arena = 2.19M

well, if @Mr_Scooty gets up to 20M DMG, I think I will just slink on back down to Normal League where I belong!!! :t_rex: vs :bug:

3 Likes

Now is the time to push @Golem

1 Like

Last test with Olympian. Based on theory I can get 15M but the hit below is close enough. Sorry @Golem but 20M hit is outside realm of possibilities.

Olympian Final Damage = 14.57M

5 Likes

Any way look us great :slowparrot:
This is the best DMG history of this game the build with you Sir. @Mr_Scooty
58377329_1000211656855121_8543924445603954688_n
:heart_eyes: you are the legendary player of this game. :handshake:

5 Likes

even if you figure in the +/- 25% DMG range? or was that one of the higher Deadly Crits? still, I guess this means I don’t have to slink back on down to Normal League.

Theory wise, how would your Olympian 15M Build fare against your Aswang DPS: NaN Build? hmm, now that I think about it, it would just get to Infinite Billion faster, since it is starting with a possible 15M base Deadly Crit.

the Dev’s must be spinning in their Cubicle Chairs after reading these posts! :dizzy_face: :tornado:

2 Likes

Thank you @HawkEye That’s a great compliment.

@Golem craft your PvP build and push through division 1. You and @dickwad should be number 1& 2 player in division 1. Inspiration song for you below - please turn up your volume. Hopefully the arena reset will be coming soon.

5 Likes

i’m pretty sure that isn’t that hard if you use your build with some changes like i said to you :wink:
you just have to be as lucky as you was when you replaced a gear of your olympian build with one other by accident and got like 1m+ dmg :wink:

3 Likes

Congratulations @Mr_Scooty! :trophy: :facepunch:

I think I know the damage formula now too… :thinking:

feed_puppy_cover

4 Likes

@Mr_Scooty me and @Golem will try to push . :sunglasses: Thanks for the compliments :grin:

4 Likes

If you are still in div4 you can get to div2 in less than 2 hours if you use @Mr_Scooty’s anti-immortal.

Believe me ma friend…

3 Likes

Interesting Olympian damage,and here I bring the Miracle Damage 192.89M.I meant to call it mandel damage simply,but RNG god gave me an almost max roll.I can’t reach 200M even I try 10000+ times—this build is absolute perfection
This record is possible to break, just change sureshot runeword to ruptured,then sell your soul to RNG god,260M is waitting for you.

7 Likes

That is outstanding. My peashooter can barely reach 15M. You shall forever hold the highest record. Congratulations @Mandelbrot :muscle::muscle::fire::fire:

3 Likes

now i know why everybody is so scared of bleed, holy crap

i think you have to change the name of this thread

Dummy hit and arena hit isnt the same thing.
The dummy has 0% damage reduction. In arena u get 1 opponent out of 20-30 that has low or no damage reduction.

But of course with the bleed build, he can beat my record of 2.19M with a non crit non deadly shot.

1 Like

nice, you could call it something like Vermilion Annihilation or something like that. (synonyms rock!!!)

of course, anyone with 3x Perseverance would make you show Bleed DoT … 0M (Deadly). but not all PVP Builds have room for Perseverance, which makes Bleed, Poison, & Fire Builds still useful.

1 Like

Is a Shock Dot?

no, Shock is Stackable up to 4, but last around 4-5 seconds. so if your attacks are fast enough, +50% DMG.

I think Perseverance works against Damage over Time, but not against Debuff over Time. which is why many players prefer Shock & Ice over Fire, Poison, & Bleed Builds.

DoT actually stands for Damage/Debuff over Time, but I think Perseverance was made to work only against the Damage part.

1 Like

What is this build that can make 2.19M damage in arena???

there are many builds, but they are all called olympian builds

1 Like