Best single hit in battle arena = 2.19M

Thanks. I’ll keep it in my pve set-up then. There I have plenty of crits and DS’.

1 Like

plus the booming sound is sweet. :wink:

1 Like

I suspect nova is like a tesla coil. Like static electricity. So if your element is lightning it would be good. I’m just a summoner.

1 Like

There is one semi summoner in div 2 who also uses freeze.

He gets to no. 2-4 sometimes.

1 Like

Yeah I remember IEYA the summoner am so tired to defeat this last season.

2 Likes

@NUIQUE defeat IEYA in use only barrage☝

2 Likes

He doesn’t stand well against long range barrage or immortal. But yeah. The freeze is exhausting to beat.

Eiya’s your long lost cousin @dickwad!!!

1 Like

I can summon 12 furies in 2v2 pvp Build . But its a proc.

1 Like

Furies gain every affix in your gear.

1 Like

Impressive numbers.

*I have noticed a glitch that barrage projectiles will keep on hitting dead furies on the ground. This was annoying when I faced Eiya. I don’t know if this is a prohibited exploit but it really makes a difference.

1 Like

Furies can become zombies.

1 Like

20190405_222527

just kidding @eiya.
I gave you lots of chests. :wink:

1 Like

Nova works best against monsters close to you, since it is centered on your Character. it’s AoE can be improved to cover a wider area. so it works great with Taunt Builds, Close Range Attack Builds, Jumping/Teleporting Type Builds. if you have a Long Range Build that clears the map, then Nova is just taking up space. the other great thing about Nova is it’s 100% Elemental Crit, but if no monster is in it’s AoE, then it is just taking up space.

2 Likes

Found a better hat for Badwolf. I need to jasper and tweak it

It was lying around unused.

2 Likes

Thanks @Golem!

@NUIQUE Get up on the topspot 1v1 league you’re active right… Now keep moving ASAP I wait you to fight this is a challenge accpted game.
images%20(2)
Try to bet you in 1-3round clear.:joy::facepunch: I’m so borred now ffhhhtt.:joy:

I can’t my warrior is not yet done.

@HawkEye. I cannot reply to your message.

Later. My exams are coming, I cannot farm yet and I also want to use my warrior.

1 Like