Best Warrior Build for pve?

How can I get that build, or and I’m new here and I was wondering how do I get that build, it looks amazing.

InFiniTy Build :muscle: but it’s boring . 1hitcarto :frowning:

how did you make the weapon that has cyclone and epiphany as well? please teach me. I really want an axe build warrior. thanks :slight_smile:

used Jasper Crystal to switch Wizard Epiphany item to Warrior Epiphany item. then took off at least 4 affixes to make room for the 4 Myth Stones needed to make Cyclone Mythic.

looking at the Axe, he only kept the Epiphany Set and Legend Weapon DMG, then added the other affixes after adding Cyclone Mythic.

1 Like

Try bombard on axe weapon…

1 Like

no problem, it’s hard for new players looking at other Players Builds and not being able to find the items they used in the Codex.

Jasper is the biggest confusion maker, switching items from one Class to another, and then Obsidian, Ruby, and Amethyst next, which can place affixes on an item that aren’t usually found on them.

keep learning more about DQ and you fun will only increase!

Need suggestions for my current item, and also which is better between two helm. Thanks. . .

for the Helms, which one performs better with the Build you are using? any of us can say the one with Energy or the one with Equivalence is better, but in the end, it is your Character that is dying, not ours.

I just made a new Farm Build on my Quest to make Golems Ultimate Farm Build, and my expectations were a lot higher than the reality of my Build :confused:. so I have to do a little tweaking again, and farming to replace all the Crystals I used :unamused:. there are some parts of the Build I like, and others that can use a little more thinking on my part :thinking:. I might actually have to make a totally new attempt at a totally different Golems Ultimate Farm Build :anguished:. my problem is that I keep trying to put 60 affixes in 42 spaces. why is it so hard to put 60 affixes in 42 spaces anyways?

1 Like

For an item quantity farming build.
Tried to make “Roomba” for farming, since I’m new to the game i made it with intention to run through lower floors.
Looking for suggestions about stats i could easily get ( and should get them).
Values yet to be rerolled properly

when you get enough Angelite & Kyanite, it is easy to make a Build with Epic Affixes. if you find Legend Items with the affixes you are looking for, or use Dust to get them from the LegendEx, you can use those as the base for the Build you want and just fill in the blanks with Epic Affixes. when you get the Crystals, you can improve the Build later on with Set Affixes, Legend Affixes, Crystal Affixes, and even Mythic Affixes!

if you want to do lots of DMG early, Crit Chance & Crit DMG, with +90% or +120% Weaken, and WD% and/or WD+ on one or both of your Weapons. any space left over can be for Luck, Gold Find, & Item Drop (Legend Affix or Fortune Myth Stone). putting 20 Points into Fortune Skill will give you +50% for Luck, Gold Find, & Item Drop, which saves you space on the rest of your Build. Deadly Strike can give some DMG Spike for some of your Critical Hits.

1 Like

Leveling Extremely Fast - Gameplay

Gameplay

I want just to share my level up set. I’ve used it to jump from third perk to sixth in about a week, but I still hadn’t tested it on a non-perked char. Since I got broke and I hadn’t else to do, I decided make this gameplay with a wiz at level 1 reaching level 69 in just five minutes.

This also shows how Crushing Flames is somewhat OP on PVE and makes DMG increasing pointless.

Level

6 Likes

Click the :point_down:
Level
tumblr_pr3x4zVTzq1ql3o7so5_250

4 Likes

ah! my farming build as of now. i dont quite like the results. :angry:

1 Like

How’s banned league @kiane_zaine?

@NUIQUE AM I IN THE BANNED LEAGUE? lol. i’ll try to play later. any suggestion to just to improve my Build for Farming?

You probably don’t need any suggestion from me.

I’m liking banned league.

Goodluck! Sir.sanay iyong matapos sa lalong madaling panahon ang iyong tatalakayin.

4 Likes

the higher the floor you go on higher difficulty with the higher tier monsters, the less effective Crushing Flames is when the enemy is 25% HP or lower, because it is up to the rest of your Build to get rid of the remaining HP.

not sure about the other 2 Classes, but my Farm Wizard with Storm 40 & CF was really good around floor 500ish. I am trying other Builds so I don’t become too reliant on CF, plus I want to learn more about different types of Builds.

2 Likes