Build advices

Like many people, (ie some top of the leaderboards) and as it’s not an online game, there are many ways to cheat unfortunatly :confused:
Steiger is trying to limit the exploits little by little (UL/DL exploit, Ignis exploit etc) but the only thing we can do is to remove cheaters from leaderboard and flag them as cheaters throught their @mail, then when “trading” etc will come out, they won’t be able to use this kind of features
W’re making a list of exploiters/cheaters, like our ancient “top 1 ep8 floors”, xmarks who reached 4K floor by an exploit

If someone is exploiting, we can see it, we don’t say anything but we flag them and there is nothing they can do against that, it’s their fault and they get what they deserve :wink:

Now, some people can be victims of a bug and won’t be punished for that, but they have to warn support of their bug and if they exploited without knowning it :smile:

Also, I would like people to stop cheating for 2 reasons :

• Not fair for others players (obviously, even if they don’t care I think)
  • Steiger is spending a lot of time to seek the cheaters, check their accounts, punish them, etc, and it’s time that he doesn’t spend on the future releases (I think everyone prefer seeing a new release soon instead of “police” on the leaderboards right? so better let steiger work on his dev job and stop cheating then) :smile:

Like many people, (ie some top of the leaderboards) and as it’s not an online game, there are many ways to cheat unfortunatly :confused:
Steiger is trying to limit the exploits little by little (UL/DL exploit, Ignis exploit etc) but the only thing we can do is to remove cheaters from leaderboard and flag them as cheaters throught their @mail, then when “trading” etc will come out, they won’t be able to use this kind of features
W’re making a list of exploiters/cheaters, like our ancient “top 1 ep8 floors”, xmarks who reached 4K floor by an exploit

If someone is exploiting, we can see it, we don’t say anything but we flag them and there is nothing they can do against that, it’s their fault and they get what they deserve :wink:

Now, some people can be victims of a bug and won’t be punished for that, but they have to warn support of their bug and if they exploited without knowning it :smile:

Also, I would like people to stop cheating for 2 reasons :

• Not fair for others players (obviously, even if they don’t care I think)
  • Steiger is spending a lot of time to seek the cheaters, check their accounts, punish them, etc, and it’s time that he doesn’t spend on the future releases (I think everyone prefer seeing a new release soon instead of “police” on the leaderboards right? so better let steiger work on his dev job and stop cheating then) :smile:[/quote]
    [emoji4]
    +1

Well, after my character been cheated by my hacker-wanna-be brother, I googled what kind of hacking apps he used.
I learned something new, the method my brother used is called a memory hack method (am I the only one new to this?). don’t know how it really works, maybe it has something to do with our save data? idk.

I post this not too encourage cheater. I realized that cheating or not, it is a matter of choice, but the passion and soul of DQ will fade away, for a mere unrealistic self-achievement.
Just play, it’s as simple as that.

P.S. : I hope the PvP feature be released ASAP, so I can kick those cheater a**es and show em what players can do against them.

Cheaters gonna cheats! Potatoes gonna potate…

@Ichan

Don’t forget to kick your broda’s a** too!

jK… :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“kheL”]Cheaters gonna cheats! Potatoes gonna potate…

@Ichan

Don’t forget to kick your broda’s a** too!

jK… :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]

kicked him already. lol

I joined to learn. People say I am like cheaters cheating if I do not need to post to let people know what to do

:question: :question: :question:

:question: :question: :question:[/quote]
I do not know english dictionary google used very confusing

Potatoes gonna potat… Nice

hmm, maybe a bug. will be fixed in the next patch. [emoji57][emoji57][emoji57][emoji57][emoji57][emoji57][emoji57][emoji57][emoji57][emoji57][emoji57][emoji57]

I’m so evil.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Such bunny emoji :unamused:

My build for floors 200-300 (new)

Not bad but I would suggest you to delete a “Setnumber+2” for anything else, because it’s gonna be capped at 1.7
Better get some critdmg75% imo :smile:

wtf capped at what?!

[quote=“Diieter”]Not bad but I would suggest you to delete a “Setnumber+2” for anything else, because it’s gonna be capped at 1.7
Better get some critdmg75% imo :smile:[/quote]
I understand, but I still use my 1.7 and later will be replaced by frosbiting

Mirror x 3 -> DMG x 3 ??? :smile:

@ninjaning

Hey… I suggest you to changes your name so we could find you on the leaderboards easily… :smile:

[quote=“Diieter”]Not bad but I would suggest you to delete a “Setnumber+2” for anything else, because it’s gonna be capped at 1.7
Better get some critdmg75% imo :smile:[/quote]
Please elaborate further… “Set numbers” is already capped at 4…

[quote=“kheL”]@ninjaning

Hey… I suggest you to changes your name so we could find you on the leaderboards easily… :smile:[/quote]
please suggest me some names