[BUILD] Dieter - Gyroscopic Slug

Introduction :

Hey there! Sharing my Warrior Build!

Why Gyroscopic? Well you’re in a tourbilol - whirlwind heat !
Why Slug? Well behind you there is a deadly trail which reminds me the slug’s saliva trail! :laughing:

I’m kind proud of this one, I used to hate warrior (seriously, the only class I didn’t like to play), but with this build that’s now my favorite one! the fastest, the strongest and the funnest build I ever made atm :smile:

Once more I can’t make a video, but I’m around 200m per Whirlwind tik and my sprint trail is dealing ~5m
Also i don’t die even at floor 400

Enjoy!

The Build :

Stuff :

PS :

This music is so legit!

youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU

3 Likes

Wdf???

Updated! Finally did the layout :smiley:

Sick! May I ask again, have you farmed all these crystals? That’s just an insane amount of the highest CS/MS.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

[quote=“CentraBPM”]Sick! May I ask again, have you farmed all these crystals? That’s just an insane amount of the highest CS/MS.

Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99[/quote]

Power = to the effort into farming, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m just curious, because I’m farming so much every day and wouldn’t even be able to make these Crystals

Well if I was cheating in some ways I doubt Steiger would agree w/ it and let me post these builds on the forum :laughing:
Let’s say that i’m lucky and well helped by the Nature :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry to not provide videos, I wish I could do some videos about my builds, it would show gameplay and stuffs better :blush:

2 Likes

Hehe alright, I see :wink:
Keep it up!

Mr. Diieter, I have problem about the stats in my warrior. I dont know where should I put my stat points.

Mr Ecanhoj, it depends of your build, actually you’ve 2 ways to put stats points on your warrior :

• HP (which up your armor too, because each class does have a “special bonus”, and for warrior it does add armor if you add HP)
  • power (add damage)

:smile:

hhhmm i really like ur build guide but 1.6 is not yet released … maybe its best to put guides based on present patch so that we can try this out experiment on it … or if 1.6 patch is on its way never mind this post :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

It’s on its way! :smiley:

Thanks!

Well actually 1.5 builds are useless because the game radically change once 1.6 released!
The builds will be completly differents because you do have endless possibilities
My next build will be about the brand new “spirit (tome)” mechanics which will be added at 1.6! (but Steiger does have to finish it for testers, which could take time) so my next build won"t be before a while…

1.6 might be released in less than a month, (Steiger just have to finish the “heroic perks” which are created but not fully implemented yet), then the “mythic items” and 2-3 things and I think 1.6 will be released

So that’s why i’m building 1.6 builds :smile:

1 Like

Good Guys Dieter and Steiger :smiley:

1 Like

Can’t wait for less than a month! :smile:

TGIN’s and Spoiler! haha…

How does using Whirlwind heal for 20% of your hp when Prayer only applies when you use your off-hand skill? Or does the proc from spring actually count as using your off-hand skill?

Sprint is an offhand skill, so it does apply for prayer :smile:

1 Like

Sprint is an offhand skill, so it does apply for prayer :smile:[/quote]

So you use Whirlwind and Sprint procs, you heal for 20% of your max health?! So you’d heal 10,400 health?! Off of an effective 1084039403902 health cause of 88.6k armor?! Dats purdy gud :smile: :sunglasses:

Sprint is an offhand skill, so it does apply for prayer :smile:[/quote]

So you use Whirlwind and Sprint procs, you heal for 20% of your max health?! So you’d heal 10,400 health?! Off of an effective 1084039403902 health cause of 88.6k armor?! Dats purdy gud :smile: :sunglasses:[/quote]

Actually I don’t even use sprint since i’ve “sprint proc” (and with the hero skills, from 1.7 version I maxxed whirlwind, which increased my whirlwind hit frequency by 100%, so Sprint proc is procing on hit very often, SO I don’t even need to use sprint thanks to the proc!)

Just let my finger on “whirlwind” and it’s procing sprint + whirlwind non-stop and healing myself :smile:

1 Like