[Build] Flash Farmer - Rogue with Wizard Hireling - 1012% Gold Find, 1012% Luck, 350% Item Drop, with Nadroji, Crystalline and Eternal Set Affix. Level 500 Mythic 3 Difficulty

sorry im a noob, how do you do your attribute points for wizard and what build is it? just curious.

hello guys, i need to check something that i think people would not know about

if i delete a character and place itā€™s equipment in the stash before i delete it , if i create a new character could i access the
equipment that i got store up if i brought the stash again? thxs

also i am thinking about making this build- but I have a few questions

why did he use shock as the element instead of other elements, any particular reason?

also for the chest which Mythic is better Exposed , Skilled, or Brutual
who ever is reading this have a nice day :smile_cat: < Kitty says hi

any stash purchase (Stashā€¦NOT bag) is linked to your save game. So if you have a level 80 wizard that has all bags and STASH tabs unlocked (not talking about premium stash hereā€¦just bag 1 -4 and stash 1 - 4) if you place equipment in your stash tabs (stash 1-4) you can access those items with other characters.

If you return to the main menu
Go to character select screen
Press ā€œdeleteā€ under your wizard
Make a new Character
That new character can access the Stash Tabs. The bags will NOT be accessible. Only the stash tabs will be open for that new character.

1 Like

Sir send me build for warrior please ā€¦Iā€™m using lance with horn poison elements.Thanks

thanks guy, instead of using shock would using other elements like fire produce more damage/ ability to survive?
and if you change the element from shock to others, how would this build gameplay be changed?
would ice element plus frozen set affix be better and yield me more damage and clear speed?
btw for the set affix frozen, for it to activate does the enemies just have to be blue and killed , hit by ice element weapon
or does it have to be impale by a blue ice cone and killed to activate
my question above in terms is what does it mean when you freeze an enemy and how does it look like?
thxs guys :mushroom::tiger2::mushroom:

I like the build Iā€™m fairly new to dq bit I wanted to ask what is your heroic skill points at?

When I first saw this thread, I thought the Wizard was the hireling and the Rogue was the main character. Turns out the exact opposit. Iā€™m a Rogue, and my hirelings are Wizards. I hope we meet in the Arena some day! Lmao :sunglasses:

1 Like

284 power and 5 health. Your rogue must be doing a lot of respawn with that build. Yet with over 1000% gold find, who cares, right?

Have you noticed (i have) when you respawn before a kill, the amount of treasure you collect drops significantly.

1 Like

@Lacuna_C How, exactly do you build these items?

Example: for your Leather, did you start with a warrior torso, use amethyst to give it momentum, then jasper to swap to rogue class?
A few details on each item would be greatly appreciated - for those of us trying to build your masterpiece as efficiently and quickly as possible.
Thanks!

is anyone active still using this build? could use some help :slight_smile:

just looking at the Build, it looks like it is still good to use. but I think for players who want to farm fast, they would eventually make a farm build that doesnā€™t take so long to finish a map.

this is also a mid game farm build. he had to farm for a bunch of crystals and items to make it.

you would also need to make a few changes if you used different Classes, Weapons, and Skills.

This build clears maps pretty fast, not sure what other builds to try though because this game/forums seem pretty dead now and not many builds are posted or updated. I already have the majority of this build finished just wanted to know how much luck/gold find/item drops my hireling needs and maybe an optimal build for the hireling.

the Hireling needs the same Luck & Item Drop as the Main. if the Main has Epiphany, the Hireling needs it also. Nadroji, Eternalized, Crystalline, Mythical Sets only need to be on the Main. I discovered that Gold Find only needs to be on the Main. all other slots are for movement, survival, and damage.

so my hireling needs the same cystal luck and legend item drop rolls as my main? also is there anything else you would change or tweak about the build?

on the Necklace, you could put Sanctuary for a little more survivability, but you need to keep Nadroji Set & the +2 All Sets Legend affix, and 1 of the other affixes you either have to lose it or remove an affix on another item and move it over there. you donā€™t really need the +5000 WD or ED on the Main, since it is the Farmer and should only be helping the Hireling kill monsters.

HP isnā€™t really that important unless you donā€™t have lots Dodge & Block, which is why I suggest adding Sanctuary.

for the Hireling, since you donā€™t have Gold Find or the other Farm Sets except Epiphany, you should get Crystal Block on OH, and get Dodge to +60%, and Sanctuary. more survival for the Hireling, and everything else for killing monsters except for the Luck & Item Drop.

if you can, keep tweaking the Hirelings A.I. until it does what you want it to do, which is to do most of the monster slaying. I would suggest if you are using a Wizard like in the video, switch the Special Skill on the Gauntlet to Meteor and put an Aftermath Set on it somewhere, and have him spam Meteor as much as possible. the Meteors will Taunt monsters when using Aftermath. and Shatter on your OH, so that your Hireling will be the Smash Master. unless you are using another Class or have another idea for your Hireling.

1 Like

i am using an orb build on the wizard hireling, i posted the item build in another thread.