Build for EP8 Warrior Class

equips…

and my last equip…

i dont like this necklace…but its ok for now…i am cuyrrently looking for nadroji and trying to make #19 stones to add my set affixs too each of them…

Low damage how can you will climb ep8 200+ map. its better to play with ep8 this is the basis of how strong you are

help me build my dmg up…idk how…how is yours so high?!

People here are bragging about their items/builds but still dont manage to impress me… Tsk…

im hardly bragging…i need help lolz

Its hard to upload.

@dieter sir in 1.7 what is the max set i’m planning to add elixer(ms) on my nadroji necklace.

Very sad i failed in my experiment my 100m+ gold is 1m+ now, and i use almost all of my ms cs. But i learn a lot hehe

Change your horn Sir :smile:

[quote=“paul”]Its hard to upload.

@dieter sir in 1.7 what is the max set i’m planning to add elixer(ms) on my nadroji necklace.

Very sad i failed in my experiment my 100m+ gold is 1m+ now, and i use almost all of my ms cs. But i learn a lot hehe[/quote]

Impressive horn sir

Impressive horn sir[/quote]oh ty … :smile:

Then post yours maybe and brag. Not all are about bragging or anything, they want suggestions from other players.

how the f*ck are we supposed to impress a ‘God’ like you?
by showing you 100000000th floor random map?
[emoji47]?

[emoji47]?[/quote]
+1

i still never received any build advice…please help me…

[emoji47]?[/quote]
Ahaha… Dont cry kid that is only my opinion… If you dont want to be criticize, then dont post… Just saying…

OMFG just shut it and help me!

Then post yours maybe and brag. Not all are about bragging or anything, they want suggestions from other players.[/quote]
Zzz… What i will get if i post my items?..

[quote=“aSar”][quote=“xmarks”]People here are bragging about their items/builds but still dont manage to impress me… Tsk…[/quote][/quote]Lol XD

Then post yours maybe and brag. Not all are about bragging or anything, they want suggestions from other players.[/quote]
Zzz… What i will get if i post my items?..[/quote]
Looks like you’re…