Build for EP8 Warrior Class

Mine’s in this thread 1st page.[emoji6]

can u show us all of your equips?

Here they are… My weak items/gears… I’m still lacking Crystals/MS to craft my items/gears…[emoji6]

hmmmm seems like really weak equips…ill post mine…soon

[emoji106]

True…

True…[/quote]

Nothing to say.lol.[emoji56]

ok here is my current build…im sure its not right…plz tell me how to fix it…

hmmm seems i cant upload the screenies…

Here they are… My weak items/gears… I’m still lacking Crystals/MS to craft my items/gears…[emoji6]

[/quote]

Wow, indeed that’s pretty weak, especially for a hardcore player like you, you’re grinding floors and stacking gold without crafting/editing your stuff? :open_mouth:
Much lazyness :laughing:

[quote=“DJKingDavid”]ok here is my current build…im sure its not right…plz tell me how to fix it…

hmmm seems i cant upload the screenies…[/quote]

Which Hoster are you using to host your screenshots?

@Diieter yes, insufficient Crystals, MS plus planning well but can’t decide what to craft items for my 3 class.[emoji16] I have different build for farming and I have patience with it plus I’m enjoying it. I got 70m left in my gold stash if I convert all the lower Crystals and MS to their next level it will slide down again.[emoji22]

@Diieter why is it that the lvl 2 crystal can provide set affixes … version 1.6.0 :frowning: so sad when someone exploit …

i took the screenshots and moved em on drop box…any suggestions?

Nope …:smile:

:open_mouth: :question: Mind showing me some screenshots?

how can i post my screenshots? they are too big…

noelshack.com/

Resize them for forum :smile:

That’s french. Any English version with step by step for a noobie photo poster? I’ve taken quite few screenies with bugs and couldn’t figure out how to post. Including buying a legend necklace from shop with a white square icon which then disappeared from my inventory when I went to next floor.

Yep, sorry to be french! Also there are only 2 buttons, which are easily translatable ! “depuis l’ordinateur” = “from Computer” :unamused: but nevermind !

imageshack.com/ better chances with this one? :wink:

1. “Start uploading”
  2. ???
  3. Profit!

ok now this is my current build…suggestions are welcome…

pet and weapons…