[BUILD] Wizard - Prismatic Plaguebearer

This build mainly focused on Defense but not necessarily ignoring an Offense.
Plagued and Bloodmagic has a very important role in building a tanky defense for their set effects, while Ascendent empowers both Defense and Offense with its effect.
Cosmic Power here boosts MP (in this build HP and AR), alternatively u may use Battle Mage hat to make it more Warrior-ish.

Nadrojis are obligatory, unless u wanna waste Rubies for adding +SetNumber on your gears.

Behold, my Prismatic Plaguebearer.

MH : Plaguebringer (Jasper’d Warrior’s Hammer)

OH : Ignis’ Minion

Chest : Astral Shroud

Head : Astral Communion

Ring : Stone of Nadroji

Amulet : Nadroji Amulet

Here are the offensive stats, I don’t describe every stats per skill and special skill to keep everythibg neat:

it’s pretty small damage output, yes.

Defensive stats:

yes, it is on 200 floor EP8
[emoji57]

Talents:

elementalist ftw

PS: I change both my MH and OH specials. Video on uploading process.

Interesting! Looking forward your videos and screens :smile:

gotta wait for a wifi connection, my phone connection is quite unstable. been trying for 5 times uploading not via wifi, always failed.
[emoji20]

[quote=“ichsanization”]gotta wait for a wifi connection, my phone connection is quite unstable. been trying for 5 times uploading not via wifi, always failed.
[emoji20][/quote]

Take your time, as long as you’re filling well your guide and explaining well :smile:

Can anyone provide me a good video hosting site aside of youtube?

okay, checkin it

woah! Didnt know armor had a maximum value… (maxed stats are shown in orange)
Just curious, whats your ehp?

[quote=“Ircher”]woah! Didnt know armor had a maximum value… (maxed stats are shown in orange)
Just curious, whats your ehp?[/quote]

i can max it up to 200k armor (sacrificing all resist)
[emoji57]

well, anw, since ur askin about EHP, I wanna ask u the same thing, what is EHP means?
I know that it is an effective HP, buat towards what? and why am I still ranked 9999 even after 100k armor and hp and 1400+ all resist?

EHP still confuses me to death.
[emoji53]

and do u think my defensive stat deserves to be in #9999 rank?

More details :

[quote]Imagine if all your stats that reduced damage or has the potential to, is instead converted all to your hp. So if you have enough armor and resists to reduce all incoming damage by 50%, and you have 30k health, your effective health points (EHP) is 60k. This is because it would require exactly 60k damage (before damage mitigation) to kill you (60,000 x 50% damage mitigation = 30,000).
It’s a way to measure your survivability using a single number which make it easy to compare with others who may have way more health than you but a lot more armor, for example.
But keep in mind that the same amount of EHP given by damage mitation (armor, resists, etc.) is almost always better than just plain more health. This is because some things will always heal you the same amount of HP, like potions. So if you have low life but high mitigation, a single potion might heal all your life. But this would not be true if you have a lot of life but not a lot of damage mitigation. This is assuming you have an equal amount of EHP in both scenarios, of course.
That said, it’s best to balance your damage mitigation and health in order to maximize EHP and not just stack one but not the other. Dodge is also often not considered into EHP calculations but it’s based purely on luck and is not consistent. It is also not helpful when dealing with scenarios where you can die in a single hit because dodge will either make you take no damage at all or you will die in one shot.[/quote]

PS : Armor stat becomes orange after 100K but you can get more than 200k actually

But you’ve to know that if you’re logging out at floor 1 where you have 100% total reduction dmg, it’ll place you at the #1, no matter what, that’s why this leaderboard is useless, it’s so un-accurate :unamused:

well, thanks, that’s relieving.
[emoji4]

Suggestion : You may try to add spellsword to your build as it can increase your all resist,%mp and damage by your dodge

+1 but he only got 30% dodge, so even at lvl 5 spellsword will only provide him 100% of 30% so 30% dmg resist and %mp, better get 60% dodge :smile:

idk, but dodging is not really my type, I don’t want to rely on a mere dodging chance. that’s why I wanna take all the hits, and survive.
[emoji4]

but I appreciate the idea.

and I wanna ask something, what do you guys think if I apply electrified and permafrost on my nadrojis?

anw, thank you so much!
[emoji106][emoji106]

with this setup I think you can hardly kill the enemy

[quote=“ichsanization”]idk, but dodging is not really my type, I don’t want to rely on a mere dodging chance. that’s why I wanna take all the hits, and survive.
[emoji4]

and I wanna ask something, what do you guys think if I apply electrified and permafrost on my nadrojis?

anw, thank you so much!
[emoji106][emoji106][/quote]
Must be permafrost

[quote=“ichsanization”]idk, but dodging is not really my type, I don’t want to rely on a mere dodging chance. that’s why I wanna take all the hits, and survive.
[emoji4]

anw, thank you so much!
[emoji106][emoji106][/quote]

All resist decrease each floor, while dodge doesn’t :unamused:

I plan to do both on ring and amulet.
electrified and permafrost. or maybe another suggestions?

But, but… [emoji20]

I plan to do both on ring and amulet.
electrified and permafrost. or maybe another suggestions?[/quote]

Electrified is interesting if you’ve reflect dmg :unamused: