Can haz 1.7 back, plz!?

[quote=“Richard Jonnes”]
Frozen/elemental crit doesn’t help in getting to high floors, but it’s great for clearing out mid-levels. [/quote]
Sure it does! In fact, I would argue that it is THE BEST WAY.

DMG reduction (armor + resist) < DMG avoidance ( dodge + block) < Not being able to be attacked in the first place

Reading fast and not deeply the thread but it’s always about “making the game easier”

Some people should try Diablo or any other Hack N Slash to realize that this is the goal of this kind of games : spending times to farm to get a good stuff :unamused:
Also, sorry for some of you guys, but unlike the most part of smartphones games, DQ isn’t a pay2win, deal with it :unamused:

But I want to have my ice cream and eat it, too! :frowning:

Just got a lucky drop… CS OBSIDIAN… Im happy because i feel like i earned it… Hahaha. Although i got many… Its a nice proof that cs rare chance increased. Looted at 200f… While farming pet… I cant post it tho… My tapatalk cant input messages… Have fun

Just out of curiosity, how many rare crystals have u stocked up.

Just out of curiosity, how many rare crystals have u stocked up.[/quote]

I played for a month before 1.8 and I had 14 obsidian going into 1.8, the feat was way to strong.

Just out of curiosity, how many rare crystals have u stocked up.[/quote] from obsidian to ruby got 24 stack each… I never hold out for 1.7… But in my 2weeks playing starting from fresh with my rouge i got perfect set and all 24 stack… Same with my wizard who i only played for 2 weeks, i think my wiz got 21 stack all in all. Started playing feb 1… My proof, im still working for kill enslaver feat for both characters. And btw i got a warrior, with 3 stack all. Not so perfect item…

[quote=“Diieter”]Reading fast and not deeply the thread but it’s always about “making the game easier”

Some people should try Diablo or any other Hack N Slash to realize that this is the goal of this kind of games : spending times to farm to get a good stuff :unamused:
Also, sorry for some of you guys, but unlike the most part of smartphones games, DQ isn’t a pay2win, deal with it :unamused:[/quote]
To add on mr. Diiter saying.
If Diablo has costumizing item gems, will the player still be hook in this awesome game? I dont think so… Its like playing a cheating game. I would be great in first chapter but would be boring in the long run… Just like 1.7, im glad that there would be awesome legends in 1.8.1… If this gonna be update, bye bye perfectly craft items and say hello to eternals

Diablo was like that for a long while. You hopped onto the auction house and bought the exact item you wanted for every slot and then never found an upgrade again. It quickly became about how well you could play the auction house not the game. I haven’t been playing this long but I could already tell the endgame was about how well you could complete the crystal feat.

I was actually referring to offline diablo… :smile: never play online… Haha

Pardon the dissenting opinion, but I don’t care about Diablo. If I cared about Diablo, I’d play Diablo. I see a lot of suggestions like “can we add x feature like game y”. While there certainly are genres of games, what good are 20 copycats of each other? It’s the “doing something new and different” that seems like it should be the goal. Be the leader, not the follower.