Challenging Content, what should be next?

We need gambling… unlike the merchant, where you can trade items for like items with different quality or set affixes for a price of course. Have a stash box of some sort where you can choose items with certain affixes to go into, and where those specific affixes could in turn be traded for crystals, mythstone, or very small amounts of money… ie, trading an item with 2 legend affixes, two sockets, and a set affix… has a chance to procure one crystal or mythstone with like affixes. So in other words if you traded in an item with a crystal affix on it, you would have a very small chance of getting an obsidian for it. Most people would consider this salvaging, but you could easily implement some sort of NPC found on various levels randomly that would trade for specific affixes… such as kind of a miniquest.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

[quote=“Shrowder”]We need gambling… unlike the merchant, where you can trade items for like items with different quality or set affixes for a price of course. Have a stash box of some sort where you can choose items with certain affixes to go into, and where those specific affixes could in turn be traded for crystals, mythstone, or very small amounts of money… ie, trading an item with 2 legend affixes, two sockets, and a set affix… has a chance to procure one crystal or mythstone with like affixes. So in other words if you traded in an item with a crystal affix on it, you would have a very small chance of getting an obsidian for it. Most people would consider this salvaging, but you could easily implement some sort of NPC found on various levels randomly that would trade for specific affixes… such as kind of a miniquest.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]

#inspired by horadric cube :smile: i like it

yea that will be cool + floors from 1 to 100 + time completing for leaderboards :wink:

i would like another themed episode…
but this takes a lot of work and im willing to wait for future patch… :smile:

• new stage like exploring the ocean[pirate themed] (fighting sharks), going to space (space ogres, aliens), exploring the ancient civilization (fighting dragons), going to wild wild west, etc.
  • introducing a martial arts fighting character who uses fist, nanchucks, long spears, and whips :smile:
  • endless waves with boss mode…
  • another mode with uber buffed boss that can one-hit you, rewards would be plenty full and this mode can only be accessed through boss drops map at the end of every chapter

well, just shared a thought… good day and i just want to say you’re doing a great job, shiny box team! :smile:
loved the game and loving it more

my suggestion :
more pet class = aura pet maybe that give att bonus hp bonus etc. .
and please make offensive pet that can attack not just pick up loot,gold and heal make game more fun offensive pet just for roque i think

and is possible on next update we can hire 2 hero? no just 1 because all 3 class in one place is so huge, also if i play with hire hero u need to improve enemies stats like 50% to make it balance cos i play easily on floor 200+ with roque + wizard , and if we can hire another one wizard roque knight enemies stats increase 100%
and more mythstone like add 100% damage
and how about more elements and mix element Ex:nature+dark = dark nature(gave special effect)
and make special dungeon (all enemies will be there all enemies element. and make 5 level boss Ex: i defeated first boss new boss will appear a lot stronger than the first 1 if we can kill all boss drop special mystic gear set (collect all set boost alot stats or maybe give special effect on skill
and create a more diverse enemies
thats all :unamused: if someone already post same suggestion with mine just ignore mine.
sorry for bad en :smile:
cheers DQ fans from asia :smile:

lol, that was a flash back from my hours spent in arcades, 2 of my favourite games were Gunsmoke and Yi Ar Kung Fu

[quote=“JesteR”][quote=“newb_player”]

going to wild wild west, etc.

• introducing a martial arts fighting character who uses fist, nanchucks, long spears, and whips :smile:
    [/quote][/quote]

• introducing new character Chuck Norris!

How bout the guy from ‘The Last Dragon’(1985)… “Who’s the master? Sho’nuff”. Love that movie

@jester Star was such a bad ass!! She just threw throwing stars all day. Loved me some yi ar…I used to play it at a Pizza Hut in my home town. They had the cocktail cabinet version [emoji23]

A few years ago, I had the opportunity to buy Yi Ar Kung Fu, Double Dragon and Hyper Sports for £600, the guy said he would also throw in a multi purpose cabinet with a few ROMS and even deliver them !
The girlfriend made a stand and refused to let me get them, giving the excuse that we didnt have room for them and they were a waste of money blah blah blah :frowning:

To this day I still secretly resent her for not letting me own pieces of my mis-spent youth :laughing:

I collected arcade machines a few years ago when they were dirt cheap and people were just trying to get rid of them. I had to do the same…it sucks for sure but I liked having them.

MAME emulators are a decent second best, but it just does not have that same feel to it.

From the drop of the coin, to the chime that its registered, and pressing the start or 1 player button, and straight into the game music … Bubble Bobble springs to mind and now cant get that music out of my head :wink:

[quote=“JesteR”]The girlfriend made a stand and refused to let me get them, giving the excuse that we didnt have room for them and they were a waste of money blah blah blah :frowning:

To this day I still secretly resent her for not letting me own pieces of my mis-spent youth :laughing:[/quote]

That’s it, I’m telling your girlfriend about this [emoji48] :laughing:

[quote=“zzvilzz”][quote=“JesteR”]The girlfriend made a stand and refused to let me get them, giving the excuse that we didnt have room for them and they were a waste of money blah blah blah :frowning:

To this day I still secretly resent her for not letting me own pieces of my mis-spent youth :laughing:[/quote]

That’s it, I’m telling your girlfriend about this [emoji48] :laughing:[/quote]

Noooooo ! It already costs me enough money keeping her sweet with flowers for when I want a WoW weekend :wink: if she finds that out, I will have to get chocolates and balloons too :laughing:

Those garrisons don’t run themselves! She must know this.

[quote=“dancemusiconly”][quote=“Shrowder”]We need gambling… unlike the merchant, where you can trade items for like items with different quality or set affixes for a price of course. Have a stash box of some sort where you can choose items with certain affixes to go into, and where those specific affixes could in turn be traded for crystals, mythstone, or very small amounts of money… ie, trading an item with 2 legend affixes, two sockets, and a set affix… has a chance to procure one crystal or mythstone with like affixes. So in other words if you traded in an item with a crystal affix on it, you would have a very small chance of getting an obsidian for it. Most people would consider this salvaging, but you could easily implement some sort of NPC found on various levels randomly that would trade for specific affixes… such as kind of a miniquest.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]

#inspired by horadric cube :smile: i like it[/quote]

+1

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

New worlds, enemies and bosses would be great! Maybe a new kind of pet as well. I’d suggest a little dragon and/or unicorn. Both have tons of fans and would probably be hugely popular. A wolf would also be pretty cool. He could help you fight enemies as a special ability. I don’t really use any pets besides the dogs but I love anything canine related and would have a blast battling alongside a wolf.

More Floors! Floors 201-??? with new challenging mechanics as you progress higher.

Maps. Items you pick up that take you to a random dungeon with challenging content.

New Challenges to complete for stats.

Shrines that can spawn randomly in dungeons that spawn special Bosses.

-> all of the above were already accomplished by the new feature on 1.7 :I

New Modes, endless waves or endless dungeon.

-> waiting for this :smile:

Something that is not listed here

-> elements & set affix revamp…
-> new set affix, mythic combo and more legends plox… :smile:
-> a mythic map where you’ll have a chance to spar with a random unique boss…
—> hero feat that would reward you once you killed this unique boss a number of times (rewards should be really really really good!!! :smiley: )
—> this unique boss should be really hard to kill regardless on EP… so you’ll think twice before you open that map
-> surprise me :laughing:

Good ideas! I think dragon can attack and unicorn can “heals” MP.

(I am not good at english bro!)