Challenging Content, what should be next?

Good ideas! I think dragon can attack and unicorn can “heals” MP.

(I am not good at english bro!)[/quote]

No no no NO! Simply no! A unicorn is for impaling monsters on his horn, not being a mythical MP giver.
Unicorns have been misrepresented as being soft, fluffy and gentle creatures, well I want mine to be butch and badass with tattoos and smoking cigarettes without filters :wink:

Good ideas! I think dragon can attack and unicorn can “heals” MP.

(I am not good at english bro!)[/quote]

No no no NO! Simply no! A unicorn is for impaling monsters on his horn, not being a mythical MP giver.
Unicorns have been misrepresented as being soft, fluffy and gentle creatures, well I want mine to be butch and badass with tattoos and smoking cigarettes without filters :wink:[/quote]
Cigars don’t have filters, call it close enough?

Can I keep him ? Can i, can i, can I ?
Ima call him fluffykins :wink:

We should have some sort of alchemy, have something like this

X crystal can be transmuted into equal tier mythstone or below, randomly.

X mythstone can be fused to create equal tier or lower crystal.

X crystal+mythstone combined has a greater chance to become same tier or lower, small chance to be higher

X times 10 of a tier of crystal for 50 percent chance of mythstone of equal or higher

X times 10 mythstone, vice versa.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Next patch I suggest to fusion 2 max level character that combine skill of course have a map for the fusion character only and this map drop item that only you can get hahaha

Good idea or bad comment pls

[quote=“jake1xxxxxxxx”]Next patch I suggest to fusion 2 max level character that combine skill of course have a map for the fusion character only and this map drop item that only you can get hahaha

Good idea or bad comment pls[/quote]

This could work… although they could just increase the level cap… but does anyone know if the heroic level cap is also 99? Just hit 70

[quote=“jake1xxxxxxxx”]Next patch I suggest to fusion 2 max level character that combine skill of course have a map for the fusion character only and this map drop item that only you can get hahaha

Good idea or bad comment pls[/quote]

This could work… although they could just increase the level cap… but does anyone know if the heroic level cap is also 99? Just hit 70

I have an idea about pets system.

Pets start off with a basic attack (and spell if applicable), gain a Power upon reaching the 3rd level of growth, and finally gain an emanation upon becoming Mature. Emanations are special pet-only auras that provide beneficial effects to friendly characters within range (such as increased mana regeneration).

inspiration by dungeon siege :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

I am thinking bluetooth multiplayer and merchantry will be great

(I am not good at english bro!)

A new boss type.

Something that would spawn randomly and be unkillable. It would only stick around for a set amount of time, 30 sec for example, and grow stronger every couple of seconds until it either kills you or runs out of time and disappears.

It would then give you its reward based on how much damage you dealt to it or how long you survived it. There could be different kinds for different rewards, an experience version, a gold boss, crystals and mythstones, legendary/set items, or just a more heroic points version. Maybe it could come out a new special shrine type so you can make sure you’re ready for it when it spawns.

It could be a dragon, or a fairy, maybe a troll. Hell, it could even be @Jester 's pet tattoed, cigar smoking unicorn Fluffykins ( ^posts 175-177 for origins of Fluffykins). I don’t know, just something big and crazy. :smile:

Adapted this from those d3 loot goblins, but more challenging.

can i request for legend maps to spawn a guaranteed enslavers? so i would be more delighted collecting and farming my way to get one of those :I
if its too much of a request though, you can just ignore this newb’s suggestion :laughing:

anyhow, can you also fix the tool tip on warrior’s blessed talent?
it doesn’t give % rather, it gives actual number of supposedly %…

im down for any new content! really looking forward to what u will add, keep up the good work lads!

edit: can we also have the option to change the brightness in gae, i havebad eyes, so those dark themed maps sometimes are very hard to play on, especily those tnt prop maps with dark themes. thank you

yo pienso que este juego tiene gran potencial ._. pero deberian de hacer un mapa para poder comprar cosas y vender y todo eso. porque aveces aburre estar siempre en mapas con monstruos. deberian de cambiar el menu y poner a un hombre que venda articulos en algún mapa aparte. seguir asi chicos y muy buen juego :wink:

english please… :I

what’s the point of saying it when nobody understand the content of your proposal? lel :I

english please… :I

what’s the point of saying it when nobody understand the content of your proposal? lel :I[/quote]

Google translate is your friend :wink:

“I think this game has great potential ._. but should make a map to buy and sell things and all that. because sometimes bored always on maps with monsters. should change the menu and put a man who sells items on any map apart . remain so guys and very good game :wink:

Party System please … even with just 2 player party only via tethering wifi hotspot or bluetooth . And its too boring seeing my character on endless dungeon please make Small Village where I can rest and craft my mythic weapon :smiley: or Duel my friends ! it will be fun ! :sunglasses: :laughing: .

I totally agree those ideas seem awesome a specially the endless dungeon/waves and the dueling or PvP with someone close to you with Bluetooth or something like that that would be great.
I have a few ideas for the social side you could give each player that has an account a profile and an account name and people could go and check out other peoples profile and you could put there favorite character (the one they play the most), favorite pet, monsters killed, feats accomplished and stuff like that.
I thought about a mythic item that would attract loot at a certain rang, I saw somewhere someone talked about that begin a set but I think it would be better as a mythic.
I’ve got an idea for a little problem that I have, my stash is almost completely full because I really like collecting legendary items and I don’t want to sell any because it can take ages to find again because I love testing new builds and I only have one character. I’m saying this because I was planing on buying a character slot so I can have an other class but that means more legendarys and I would like to collect them to. So I had an idea, and that is if we could buy any legendary that we found using the legendex it would be great because you would still have to find a legendary to have it and you could still keep collecting them without having them in your inventory so it would free tones of space and if you need one for a build that you imagined you would just have to buy it (but it would be quite expensive) and not go farm it because that could be kind of annoying to go farm a legendary that you already had and that you soled because you didn’t have any space left in you inventory.

would really love and additional bag, legends, stash that would make it a DUNGEON QUEST :laughing:

New maps for 200+. The maps don’t necessarily have to change, just that it appears that if you clear L200 on EP1, L201 is at EP1 and so on. So, I can never change the enemy level without going back to 200 and starting over.

The other problem is that L201+ is all about map affixes. I can handle anything except TNT and skyfall. TNT can really kill things if you’re walking between two destructables and they both pop when you are in close proximity. Wrath as a property will cause them both to destruct and if you’re in the process of running and gunning, you get killed for no “reason”. When you are lucky enough to get TNT on a map that is dark, that’s even worse as you are mostly blind and can’t see the destructables until you are right on top of them (and then it’s too late).

While not listed, another challenge would be to be able to find items you cannot otherwise build – like how the legend pets are, you simply must find them.

Steiger u need to add ubers. For more exact detail Check out my post in general discussion its titled Cosmetics and Suggestions.