Community "support" for Dungeon Quest 2

Players will have to be patient. I remember getting my first computer in the 1980s. 48k memory :fearful:. You used to have manually type in computer game programs using machine code or basic from magazines or from the top of your head ( which I did occasionally ). The result was weeks of hard work for something rubbish. To load a commercial game on your computer required a tape recorder screeching data at your computer for 14 minutes. How times have changed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello DQ community! Have been a long time player (would say 1500+ hours) and always reading forums for builds and updates and such. And I cant even say how excited I am about DQ2. Yes i have became a little bored with DQ1 at this point. But easily still my favorite mobile game period. I have probably tried every single other hack n slash/rpg style or even roguelike crawler available on the play store and I end up uninstalling just a short hour after trying it. DQ has ruined me!!!:joy::joy:.
Just wanted to say thank you Devs! And I’m sure DQ2 will be nothing short of extravagant. Even if it doesn’t live up to my supernatural hype. As long is it’s a true predecessor to the original then I will be more then happy.

4 Likes

Well…we cannot plan for everyone’s hype level but we will do our best!

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

That’s great and I agree with you. DQ has done something like that to me too. I don’t play much but it is still such a great gaming experience I’ve had. Definitely DQ 2 I’m pumped for but in the mean time I’m experiencing many other good games to spend my time and such. Really is a very cool mobile game.
I’d even go far as to say DQ is one of the only mobile games I play , a few others and then emulating GameCube games, PSP games, N64 games, PSX games and more on my phone.
If DQ 2 sounds like DQ on steroids (or whatever the title will be), yeah that sounds great.

1 Like

DQ is the most successful offline rpg in the Android.I remember old time of the game and i looking to current it’s great man.Shinybox always improved mistakes and stay with players.Many companies also know this is the best way to climb top but they just making games for 2x gain and starting to don’t update the game/listen to players so dumbs getting doomed to be forgotten.

1 Like

For ennemies,less hp and more damage in m3

Its ment to be difficult, i almost asked for harder difficulties :joy:, cba farm high floors to test damage :3

1 Like

Can we get another update

1 Like

Bump. Anything happening with DQ2?

2 Likes

+1

1 Like

Welcome @Rylocke As far as imaware there isn’t a DQ2 game . There is another RPG game in progress. But it’s at the testing stage. Sounds good :grin:

2 Likes

Dq2 is a thing but requires a significant amount of networking support to function.

We are currently in beta testing for our next game wich is a hybrid title that supports real time multi-player.

We were interested by the concept of a few other fantasy generas so we mashed then up and so far have really enjoyed the end product.

This game will also allow us to cut our teeth on more extensive multi-player requirements as well.

I think* there is a post on the forum for joining the beta as well if folks want to try it out.

4 Likes

thanks for the update @tdaniel ! looking forward to what is coming, but I will still play DQ until it dies a natural electronic death. it shouldn’t be too hard to play more than one game in a day… I hope!

3 Likes

@tdaniel any update on the new game?

Yup!

Pushing closed beat hard now, open beta coming REAL soon.

3 Likes

No link but just an Idea for DQ2.
I think it Can be good to create the possibility to drop eternal item full of random affixes like Rage Set items. And why not random Set on eternal items?
I think we Can create a lot more extremely powerfull unique builds and it Can stimulate us to farm and to pick up the absolute item :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Definately looks like something id play :grin:

2 Likes

it kind of looks like a combo of Diablo/DQ and Adventure Quest Worlds to me. I have to admit, I’m kind of intrigued. :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

It looks like a mix between darkest dungeon and pokemon to me

3 Likes

Im going to play it

2 Likes