Cronos, Saintwave and Emman, Champions of the arena! Eternal League Leaderboard

I think my aftermath pvp sets limit is close and i completed over 200 floors so I think ill be able to farm much better stuffs. Crushing blow kinda killed its power and Im not even 60% done with my build. I have many plans to bring the build to max and I will defi definitely create other builds along the way. I dont know what build to go for next after aftermath . I use stealth which definitely makes the difference as proc and shatter opponents before they attack or while im invisible. I also just meteor the crap outta opponents. My highest ever streak with this build is 12 streaks. Crushing blow kinda killed it but its ok. Shock is the best dmging elemntal becz of 12% stacks dmg debuff whatever that means for me.

Who is number 1? I cant even see it cause the dam mods -.-

Ohh that rank, No.2

How many lp is rank 2? I am rank 32nd

Great I got 6 pages of abandoned matches.

Im suddenly too lazy to play DQ lol.
Cheers.

1 Like

15800+ LP

U should ask first rank lol
Its 50000+ LP

Weird stuff happen lol

lol. That’s super high xD. I am at 4181 LP that’s like 12times higher than mine xD

I went from rank 2 to 12 overnight, and now I still get failed match id. :confused:

I got 8034 your not that far from me.

better contact support. I only get abandoned match when my net is slow or my net goes down.

Guess so, doubt Ill be getting my points back tho, and oddly enough 2v2 is working perfectly.

Everytime I hit around a 10win streak emman have to show up and stop it lol.

That happens to me but with Cronos. Lol.

Cheers.

+10 is already great :smile:

I think I have clogon on +4/+5 lol when I was playing BA ^^

when i was crazy climbing LP point using lohko. i even meet clogon at 0 streak lol

I love facing clogon

Your Aphorodite cheated :cry:, he ended my 219 winning streaks :confused:.

1 Like

i cannot help that lol.

What build do you use to have a 219 win streak?

Rofl! Same case thats why i stop using ohko coz of him.