Cronos, Saintwave and Emman, Champions of the arena! Eternal League Leaderboard

lol… Aphrodite designed to be anti lohko if u lose to it while using lohko build then lose is normal.

i create lohko. ofcoz i know what it weakness lol

LOHKO., sometimes my own build :grin:.

Is there a really good wizard build for pvp. Is green garden good for pvp or is there something else. Aftermath can only get so far (albeit, my build is not even close to finished). Have a look at this build and see what I need to improve. My plan is to add plagued, a elixir mythstone or 2 and somehow remove crushing blow for deadly strike which is very hard. I wish crystal affixes could be changed :frowning: . Is there any other proc i could add or set affix if i happened to use 2 elixir mythstones.

there it is. and its alot. and anyway stop posting same picture again and again lol.

Sorry about that

its okay tho. ur build in compendium already, ppl can look at it when they want. just wish u could fin ur build and see how far it can go. as for now i think it better for u to focus on farming for better item

I dont know what better item to farm for yet. I have a good vision of what my build will look like when finished. Everyones build will always be different to one another for sure. When I say im finished, I really mean I want to keep altering it until i cant do it anymore to my style.When i posted my build, I was still a newb at the time so i didnt know much about the game until battle arena existed. I knew aftermaths power but i didnt get to be familar with many affixes or know that crushing blow sucks and deadlys better. This forums has helped me learn so much within a month. It just feels awfully long to progress your builds in the game and I only played for 3 months or 4. Also it took a long time to progress my build so making another build seems like a lot of time for me but then again I didnt play as ling as you did. Maybe one day, ill get to test green garden or other super high level builds. Can fortune bringer work for wizards if im farming? I only have one character and wont pay for others.

1. i play for 3-4 month too.
  2. test all affix and u will familiar with it. read the description and compare to one another. i learn, test and ask if it complicated to understand that make 3-4 month of u play and mine play is very different.
  3. i start with aftermath build too at first and it took 1 month to complete that build, (1.8 ver is very hard to get high lvl crystal )while play, i learn, try understand each affix, learn DQ mechanism. and from that i have my vision to something else. that the start for greengarden coz i know wiz cant go far just with MH and OH damage. wiz need global power. and the best choice is poison. poison cloud+extra blight+plagued+druidic+extreme regen+poison damage+wiz elemental talent. all those lead to poison dot, the only source to deal damage.
  4. U start play in 1.8 ver too just like me. u should know how hard it was in 1.8. 2.0 hard.? u joking right. Dev bring convert item to crystal is the best thing ever in DQ. Thanks @SteigerBox for that implementation, it really help to grind high end crystal much more easier.
  5. When u learn and understand thing properly and by look at fortune briger build u should know by now why i choose warrior for that build and not wizard.
1 Like

6 Also with the help of the DQ community in answering our questions. :smile:
I think we had the same starting point when we played. We both had lots of questions lol.

ikl still cant forget "Cronos Asking Threads " lol. Mod combine all my question into 1 thread. and start from there i keep asking if i found something complicated lol.

1 Like

I first played in 1.8 tbh and i only started getting good at the game at 1.9. i quit the game very quickly at 1.8 as well becz of what you said:crystals were hard. Also it took me months becz my acct got deleted a few times although it fdidnt delete too much ut hindered my progress. Also i didnt know about global power until now. I only started to know mechanism and stuff when battle arena came out and free crystals from developer but at least I knew the power of aftermath and other legends along the way. I regret spending 3 of the amethyst the developers gave me on something else. Same with not deleted inventory space so not all the mythstones came from their chests so i missed 3 elixirs :frowning: . cronos, you are the best player ive met to ask for guidance and thanks for tips :slight_smile: . Battle arena and convert crystal made it a hell of a lot easier to get crystals.

Simply say, im not the best. i just repay what i got (knowledge) from DQ community to the community back newbie. and help set thing up like build eth.

Ok i understand and I didn’t know you used the aftermath build before. I didnt know about certain crystals and mythstones like obsidian and elixir until developers game me free crystals from chest. I got stitch from the kill 200 enslavers so that will make my build a bit stronger and more flexible. I also learnt about mythics from wikia which was huge and I didnt even know there was a wiki dedicated to affixes and mythics.

yeah, before this u probably not read that or take the information given that why u dont know. now u read, soon u will get better. soon another op player born @emman hahaha

@cronos4321: That’s the plan lol. Knowledge is power lol.
Doing builds and finding out synergies of affixes is really fun. DQ offers a lot of theorycrafting lol
Then pvp comes and attract competitiveness.

1 Like

the games offer the fun in return brain~ lol

Everyone’s Theorycrafting, while I’m sitting here sad because my save with a new Manashield Wiz got overwritten accidentally before even testing it out.

Now I gotta redo it all. Lol.

Cheers.

1 Like

how thing like that can happen.? didt understand it lol. ate u deleting ur wiz to try something new and accidently overwrite it.?

No, I got 2 phones(both were gifts yay!), I play on one and upload it when the battery is almost empty, then I download on the other one to continue on that. I messed up the order and accidentally uploaded a previous save. Lol.

I don’t have too much time charging cause I’m trying to find a job outside. Lol.

Cheers.

Yep,as you said I never heard of dq forums until 2.0. Knowledge sure is power :slight_smile: Also before 2.0 I thought I was the best player ever unaware of the outside world (the people in forums) and then when I entered forums, I realized that I have so much to learn :smiley:

1 Like