Dama Dama No Mi [ Wizard : PvE Build 2.3 Patch]

Bcoz I love the sound when im using sprint the sound of electricity bzzz bzzz bzzzz haha beside my throphy and pet are shock, so do my PvP build. I don’t want change my pet and throphy element back to shock if I want play on arena.

I see dont know that thing becuase I always turn off the music and sound fx haha ill try is sometimes. Well change element on each the pvp to pve is wasting time and crystal at its fine to stay at is

Yea and sometime feel like being trolled when element change > fire>poison>fire poison>fire>ice>poison. Haha that feeling~

so true those trolling element something it take 10shots to get the element needed haha and converting crystal tap tap tap

I was expecting more damage output because of high base damage. Nevertheless, still a good build.

I just make some change on overall build and on devil pillar too

1 Like

why is it a hireling?

also, what is your dmg per hit on Orb on a fresh map with no enemies engaged yet?

wouldnt deadly strike be better than crushing blow? esp on mythical enemies 0.25^6 = very small effect

what are the natures of your equips? you might wanna max your crit chance with them.

lets assume you reach 60% crit chance with x4 crit dmg (350+50base)
dps boost with 60% deadly strike: 1 + 0.64 + 0.36 (1+4) * 2 = 7 or 600% boost
dps boost with 30% deadly strike: 1 + 0.6
4 + 0.18 (1+4) * 2 = 5.2 or 420% boost

7/5.2 = 1.346; you think 30% crushing blow will boost your dps by more than 34.6%?

@kevs926 he use it as hireling since we usually use main w/max gf luck drop rate for then beter drops and let the hireling do the killing.

as for crushing blow im not good w/ formula but its the best burst affix in game climbing higher floor. when u reach 850+ 1500+ floors u definitely gona need it. u can easily deal billions w/ this affix on high floors. this affix seem to be undderated when u look at its formula but really great when u xperience it ur self.

as for deadlystrike correct me if im wrong since im not so wel understanding in formulas.30% deadly dmg should be = to 60% deadly strike dmg. the only changes is the %chance of procing deadly strike.

@kevs926 what @roykiyoy said is true, on higher floor my billon damage per tic not enough. Thus crushing blow are needed bcoz of that affix deal based on Mobs current Hp,

The only reason I need crushing blow on that build is just to secure the damage it deal on higher floor (with crushing) are enough to reduce Mobs HP to where my primary damage dealer can do the job to finish it.

and for DPS, After few small thing change here what i got for now

When Start Map,

When loot gold (due to adventurer set)

When attack mobs, arcanist effect.

2 Likes

anyway looks like the boost of arcanist is around x15 dmg (too op atm)

it is pretty hard to track the dmg distribution of crushing blow, but an affix that give 1.346x dmg boost means if an enemy has 1.346 trillion hp, then that affix alone contributed 346 billion dmg.

however, crushing blow is probably there so you can easily kill the white-blue monsters. Does arcanist still count dead enemies towards dmg increase?

@roykiyoy yes, chance doesnt increase the deadly strike dmg, however it affects the dps boost.
a simple example will be a 10% crit chance, +100%crit dmg vs 20% crit chance, +100%crit dmg

dps boost: if normally your attacks deal 100 dmg per second, 10% of the time it will be 200.
new dmg = old dmg + (chance)(bonus dmg)
new dmg = 100 + 0.10(100) = 110
the formula for determining the boost would be: new dmg/old dmg - 1
boost = 110/100 - 1 = 0.1 = 10%boost
for the 2nd one
new dmg = 100 + 0.20(100) = 120
boost = 120/100 - 1 = 0.2 = 20% boost
as you can see, the boosts are different even if only the chance was modified.

1 Like

Ummm it only count on alive mobs,

Arcanist req a lot mobs alive stacked with arcane debuff, same like plagued.

My target with crushing blow, Epic-mythic mobs on high floor especially the one look like Nix very tanky.

Anyway thanks for the calculation, sorry tho im still new to the game, and are newbie, beside i dont know how to craft properly, my bad… I hope u can help me build it properly.

So what do i need to change?

1 Like

ruby cant roll arcane dmg, weapon dmg, barbarian, push the limit, is it only available in legend item affix loots ?

Yep they can’t, u need to find those item, here the item I use to craft.

MH: Masochist edge
OH: Frozen Shield
Robe: Ather Warp
Hat: Masochist Helm
Ring: Poise
Necklace: Masochist Fetish

what is the function of regeneration affixes on ring

Resource regeneration from desperation.

Why I can’t reach that huge damage .I’m done with that build

@baboyjue in order to reach that kind of stat dmg u ned to stack arcane debuff on tons of moba w/o killing them yet(since arcane debuf inc dmg effect vanish when mobs die) try goin pack maps try to hit and run some mobs around 30-50+ mobs then view ur stat page b4 killing them.

Im done with that equipments except a acendnt pet /I’ll use slime pet 30%poison .arcanist debuff can be regenerate wth other elements ex. Poison or anything ??

I am dying nearly .its so hard to get that huge damage .this is my recent now with slime pet 30%poison up.