[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

the Pets Item Quality doesn’t improve, I always checked that out when I discovered how important IQ is for improving Items. I do believe that a Pets Item Quality does affect how well and how often affixes are buffed, so a Pet with low IQ might take longer than a Pet with a higher IQ.

on another note, Eternal Pets are all +50% IQ, just like other Eternal Items. even though I haven’t leveled up an Eternal Pet, I think the affixes might improve faster because of the +50% IQ.

2 Likes

It’s vital that you get to level 100 and max quality to maximize buff effects. Eternal pets are notoriously slow to level

2 Likes

Idk, but please check this guy. It is like he has 3000% reflect damage. I did more than 150k dmg and he was full life all the time…

1 Like

That’s the problem if you
(barrage only) vs. opponent (reflect damage + sanctuary). You can overcome this.

Do you have a screenshot of your opponent’s items?

that looks like he was using a Manashield. a good PVP Manashield Build can block a lot of DMG, and since the Manashield isn’t the Character, the DMG Prevented doesn’t show on the Round Stats Screen.

All his items were hidden, so I could’nt see his items. He doesn’t use manashield or barrage… He only walks to me and did nothing

Just climb up the ranks and ignore it.

@Refia Check This Cheater Out.

1 Like

haha, it’s like they want to get caught!

@KeriTo you should put those in the Report Cheaters & Hackers Thread. this Thread is where we talk about what they did to cheat and how you can tell if they cheated or not, and other stuff about Cheaters & Hackers.

you did a great job checking their items against the items in the Codex.

here is another way to see if they are cheating or not when it isn’t so obvious.

2 Likes

absolutely a cheatercheater, eeveneven the pet is modified…

Uploading: Screenshot_20190529-040710_Dungeon
Quest.jpg…

1 Like

For your peace of mind, the invoker character has gigantic mana pool and uses manashield that was responsible for your reflect damage complaint.

His build is definitely good but not a cheat.

2 Likes

Not sure but both of his chars have the same equipment, sure its no cheating, but his eternal items even have exactly the same percents… It looks like he copied it.

1 Like

That is possible. No cheat at all.

Illustration:

You fought in Arena with Char. 1
You left Arena. Your Char. 1 will now show your eternal items to other players who check them out.

Later on, you entered arena with Char. 2 using the equipment you earlier used with Char. 1.

The result is that your char. 1 and char. 2 will now show similar items albeit not a cheat.

You can try this to see it for yourself.

4 Likes

CHEATER!

1 Like

you did a good job finding this, did you send this to the Report Cheaters & Hackers? since this is the Discussion Only for Cheaters & Hackers, how did you discover that this is a Cheat?

all reviewed!

oh sorry, my bad … i did not see it … this is modified if I am not mistaken

3 Likes

you are correct! I took a look in the Codex, and I think at least 4 of the affixes don’t belong. especially when you consider that the Crystals needed to make the changes can’t be used on Eternal Items.

I need to share a little gem of a Korean martial arts film called Chocolate. No stunt doubles. Everything you see is real. All ended up in hospital. A female Jacki Chan . Even the rooftops fights are real. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EQTy6JKfb80&t=183s

2 Likes

I think the lady cheated because the guys she fought out numbered her and still lost! and at least half were bigger than her!

on the other hand, the way she used her environment to defeat her enemies was a lot like something you would see in a Jackie Chan film. :+1:

3 Likes