[Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

that looks like he was using a Manashield. a good PVP Manashield Build can block a lot of DMG, and since the Manashield isn’t the Character, the DMG Prevented doesn’t show on the Round Stats Screen.

All his items were hidden, so I could’nt see his items. He doesn’t use manashield or barrage… He only walks to me and did nothing

Just climb up the ranks and ignore it.

@Refia Check This Cheater Out.

1 Like

haha, it’s like they want to get caught!

@KeriTo you should put those in the Report Cheaters & Hackers Thread. this Thread is where we talk about what they did to cheat and how you can tell if they cheated or not, and other stuff about Cheaters & Hackers.

you did a great job checking their items against the items in the Codex.

here is another way to see if they are cheating or not when it isn’t so obvious.

2 Likes

absolutely a cheatercheater, eeveneven the pet is modified…

Uploading: Screenshot_20190529-040710_Dungeon
Quest.jpg…

1 Like

For your peace of mind, the invoker character has gigantic mana pool and uses manashield that was responsible for your reflect damage complaint.

His build is definitely good but not a cheat.

2 Likes

Not sure but both of his chars have the same equipment, sure its no cheating, but his eternal items even have exactly the same percents… It looks like he copied it.

1 Like

That is possible. No cheat at all.

Illustration:

You fought in Arena with Char. 1
You left Arena. Your Char. 1 will now show your eternal items to other players who check them out.

Later on, you entered arena with Char. 2 using the equipment you earlier used with Char. 1.

The result is that your char. 1 and char. 2 will now show similar items albeit not a cheat.

You can try this to see it for yourself.

4 Likes

CHEATER!

1 Like

you did a good job finding this, did you send this to the Report Cheaters & Hackers? since this is the Discussion Only for Cheaters & Hackers, how did you discover that this is a Cheat?

all reviewed!

oh sorry, my bad … i did not see it … this is modified if I am not mistaken

3 Likes

you are correct! I took a look in the Codex, and I think at least 4 of the affixes don’t belong. especially when you consider that the Crystals needed to make the changes can’t be used on Eternal Items.

I need to share a little gem of a Korean martial arts film called Chocolate. No stunt doubles. Everything you see is real. All ended up in hospital. A female Jacki Chan . Even the rooftops fights are real. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EQTy6JKfb80&t=183s

2 Likes

I think the lady cheated because the guys she fought out numbered her and still lost! and at least half were bigger than her!

on the other hand, the way she used her environment to defeat her enemies was a lot like something you would see in a Jackie Chan film. :+1:

3 Likes

At the end of the film they show out takes like Jackie Chan films did. When I saw them my jaw dropped through the floor. They were really doing that stuff. People where taken off in ambulances left right and centre (including the female lead who was playing an autistic girl obsessed with martial arts films) . Her skills are superb but never made many more films as I suspect the injuries mounted up. same girl displaying her skills live on TV. Check it out @Golem :sunglasses: hold on looking for the link…

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/YblmO1wDKME Here she is with the legend that is Tony ja

3 Likes

I think I’ll have to watch Chocolate now, looks interesting. I guess you hacked Chocolate into my head.

I really need to stop making cheat & hack puns like I have in two of my recent posts in this thread. but since this is the Cheaters & Hackers Thread, I couldn’t resist.

3 Likes

@Golem I came across the film by accident. I was mesmerized. The subtitles are not too distracting. Saw it on channel 4 in England which shows the usual type of block busters but arty and world films from midnight onwards. Actually till 5 am which I’ve done on many occasions. The channel made films like “Trainspotting” etc . https://youtu.be/nqW9J7Oo7xI a final clip to tempt you into chocolate :heart_eyes: Finally figured out why they called the film chocolate (which baffled me). The autistic girl likes chocolate as this clip shows :upside_down_face:

2 Likes